just something to ponder !!

how many different people see the average " textile " naked in their life time ?
parents , brothers ,sisters, doctors and so forth ?

This topic was edited
RE:just something to ponder !!

My dad, all of my brothers, and many friends who shared beach changing rooms over the years. College roommates, and swim class attendees have been nude in my presence and I in theirs. There is a lot of nudity that is considered very normal in the textile world and it was just part of life together. My college age girlfriend and I skinny dipped when the occasion presented itself, and spent naked times that did not involve sex.

This post was edited

just having a bit of fun with this , looking for numbers as well as explanations

This post was edited

My brother and I shared a bedroom, and saw each other nude all the time when changing clothes. I saw my father a few times, in changing room situations. And I saw my friends naked in communal showers like high school and summer camp. But until I met the FKK in Germany, I never saw any other naked people. I expect that my experience is typical.

This post was edited

Mostly classmates and Army buddies in the showers. I did a short stint in a local gym, no idea who those naked guys were ;-)

This post was edited

maybe i didn't word this thread right ,
what i had in mind were all the "textiles " like ladies that profess to be shocked at the mere sight of a nude person , how many naked people have they seen and how many times have they been seen naked by others in their lives

This post was edited

I don't think you worded it right yet. I've been seen by textiles and seen textiles who were nude. I never kept track of the number or gender. Some of these encounters were accidental, and some were intentional. The most recent accidental display was to our female letter carrier who placed a package inside our back door. I was cooking at the stove while nude and the kitchen can be seen from the back door landing. Is this the kind of thing you are asking?

This post was edited

you might be right ,
the whole point was to show how ridiculous it is for any one to "act " shocked/offended by the mere sight of someone thats nude, when in fact even as textiles all have seen and been seen nude

This post was edited

you might be right ,the whole point was to show how ridiculous it is for any one to "act " shocked/offended by the mere sight of someone thats nude, when in fact even as textiles all have seen and been seen nude

Well the way society has changed over the years I'm sure many that I have seen and that have seen me naked, would now probably be offended or at least shocked and uncomfortable despite our past history.

This post was edited

OK, so here is a story. I was home on a Saturday morning not having gotten dressed to go out and around the corner a friend came. I was nude and not about to scramble for clothing since he was a physicians assistant, though he had not treated me at that time. I just decided to answer the door, gave him the tool he asked if I had, and wished me a nice day and told me to enjoy my hot tub, which is inside the house.

On another very hot and humid day I was working inside a house that I am razing and decided to be more comfortable doing it nude. Another friend saw that I was there and stopped in to see how I was doing. Once again , I did not scramble for cover. He looked at me with and inquisitive look and I just said it was hot in there.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy