RE:Always wanted to, never have... I've wondered how I'd "look"!

I also was very self-conscious as a teenager. My first locker-room and group shower experiences were in middle school at band camp, held at a local community college campus. We would have a swim break every day and would shower before and after. I was always afraid that the older boys would catch me staring at their developing muscles, hair, and "equipment." Not that they would have minded, as several of them were sporting wood and showing it off quite openly. It didn't help that guys from the college were there as well, and I think we were all staring at them! A few of my brave friends ventured into the steam room in the nude, but I didn't have the nerve back then. Eventually by the time I got to high school and college I was a bit more adventuresome.

Now I spend as much time as possible naked in the showers and drying off afterwards, often standing nude at my locker chatting up the other males in the lockerroom, young and old.

This post was edited

Sound GREAT to me too! Lets meet and hangout naked! I all ways want a friend like that and see what Pops up!

This post was edited

Could be fun!

This post was edited

Could be fun!

This post was edited

hey thank you for that response!! I read every word and I'll soak it all in for sure! And thanks for letting me know my profile was set to private... I actually had no idea! I just changed everything to public! Would you mind checking and seeing if it all works now, And you can be honest what you think, too

This post was edited

You look amazing! My gym has gang showers and if you were stood there, Id probably join you for an extra shower before my workout ;) you look damn good

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy