RE:Nude in my garage!

I worked in my garage this past summer several times totally nude. One day a younger lady from up the street was walking by and she saw me. She kept walking but never took her eyes off me. Eventually she was walking with her head turned almost backwards. I waved and she turned her head away and kept walking. Havent seen her since. My truck blocks partially and the wifes car, when shes here, is partially in the garage but that last still got a great view. Lol.
I figure as much as I go out in the garage just to get things, the neighbor across the street has seen me several times at least. No probs so far!
Dont plan on stopping any time soon, weather permitting. LIVE LIFE NAKED!!!

This post was edited

I can be nude in my garage with out any concern at all, my garage opens to a cow pasture and that particular area of the pasture is covered in trees.

This post was edited

Mensasnem said:
I can be nude in my garage with out any concern at all, my garage opens to a cow pasture and that particular area of the pasture is covered in trees.

But arent you concerned that you might offend some cows? LOL

This post was edited

Mensasnem said:I can be nude in my garage with out any concern at all, my garage opens to a cow pasture and that particular area of the pasture is covered in trees.But arent you concerned that you might offend some cows? LOL

Aren't cows nudists ??? LOL ;-)

This post was edited

Aren't cows nudists ??? LOL ;-)

No, but they are big supporters of the free the udder movement!

This post was edited

Aren't cows nudists ??? LOL ;-)No, but they are big supporters of the free the udder movement!

Should have thought of that myself ;-)

This post was edited

Aren't cows nudists ??? LOL ;-)No, but they are big supporters of the free the udder movement!

I think they are for the most part, as they most I have ever seen a cow wearing is a bell tied around their neck.

This post was edited