The Need for the Vegan Way, for Nudists and Others

I gave up getting anything with animal products. This does avoid more harm. All animal agriculture is an issue. Agriculture generally is, but animal agriculture especially. And dairy and eggs from the industry have as much harm, and are a part of the same thing, with issues including the slaughter, for animals, and for our health, and for world issues. Male calves are torn from mothers who truly mourn, and in some instance fight it, and the calves are slaughtered and veal is derived from that. Milk and veal, same industry. Eggs and milk are not so healthy at all, but industries control media so you won't hear much about that, other than from nutritionists, and maybe some doctors when your life is threatened by poor health and they tell you to change your diet (then!) when you are subject to getting surgery, not years before to avoid the issues. There are regular whole food meals I have. It is easier to share this site that has such healthy meals to show on that, www.forksoverknives.com. We can say we can live to contribute to much less harm, and that is true. There is nothing better about giving more harm still.

We can do more than give up animal products, but doing that is really relevant. I see all the compelling reasons to choose vegan living, but what is compelling to any then to not be vegan?

Remember beekeepers taking honey for selling are not contributing to bees surviving and continuing on better. Choose substitutes, such as agave nectar, instead of contributing to beekeeping, as having bees living on naturally where they can pollinate flowers would be better for them surviving and thriving.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.