Got a nude massage today

I love getting a massage nude. I got one today from a nude masseuse. It's always quite enjoyable. It feels great to be nude, and get the touch. And have the sire muscles rubbed out. And even more from a nude female. All parts of me were massaged, my butt, legs, chest, more. So relaxing!

This topic was edited
RE:Got a nude massage today

Oh I agree, I just had my massage Thursday. The therapist has me get on the table under the blanket. But he comes back in and takes it off. When he runs his forearm down my back to my butt cheeks. And goes past with out a cover makes more sense.
Even when I turn over he does not bother covering me up. His work on me does not stop to adjust a cover. Sure makes more sense ! !
When I get my Brazilian wax I am naked. Men or women doing the work does not matter.

This post was edited

I can relate its so fun in getting as well as taking a massage especially oiled

This post was edited

I have been giving naturist massages for many years now and my clients always relax so much more when they don't have to worry about towels or underwear. I use scented oils which would make a mess of clothing or towels so it makes sense that we are both naked. Being able to massage my clients with long, powerful, strokes up and down their bodies makes them feel so good.

This post was edited

Love to have an exchange massage with you

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy