Started young

I can't remember what made me do it but the first time I shaved my pubes I was only 14. I stopped because I got made fun of in the showers at school, started again in my 20s and have kept it up. (no pun intended)

This topic was edited
RE:Started young

Same for me. I never liked having hair down there. I just found it to look unhygienic. I was probably around 16 when I started shaving my pubes and have done it ever since. I love the smooth look and feel on myself and I like it on others, too. Especially when there's oral sex involved.

This post was edited

I started my freshman in college. I went to school in Miami, Fl, and would go to Sunsport Gardens at least one weekend a month. Most of the members were groomed so I joined in and loved the clean feeling. Except for a narrow happy trail, I have been hair-free going from 18 years old to now.

This post was edited

I started in high school. When I got pubes, they were ginger and I never really liked them. Friends went from calling me Little Red to Little Baldy. LOL

This post was edited

Don't know why you didn't like them, they look good, although shaved is always better, no matter what the colour.

This post was edited

I was 20 o had to get a operation and had tobe shaved ,I never had a lot of hair there to begin with but think I look better with out

This post was edited

I was 16. My aunt raised me and she was completely shaven. I wanted to be like her but she said I had to wait until it was fully grown and not developing. Been smooth since though. I can't imagine going back now.

This post was edited

I wish I did... When I was 32 I had a vasectomy and had to shave my testicles for the procedure... I remembering how great they felt smooth, so I trimmed the wild bush as short as I could with scissors. I really liked the look, about a week later while I was in the shower, shaving my balls and I said what the heck, and continued straight up..... When I rinsed I was like WOW that feels awesome.... I did several designs until 2010 when I had laser hair removal

This post was edited

I started shaving my cock and balls when I was around 14 also. That was many years ago, back before shaving your genitals was popular. In fact, I had never heard of it until I went to the beach for the first time with a couple and they were both smooth shaven. I really liked how they looked and ask about it. He had his wife help me shave the next morning and I was smooth until a few years ago when my wife asked me to let a little grow. So, I kept a small strip above my penis for a couple of years but then went back to smooth genitals. Have been smooth ever since.

This post was edited