RE:Ready for Summer

Summer time ready nude beach here I come

This post was edited

Ready

This post was edited

ok just when you think cold months are gone and beautiful warm nude days back comes cold and wet days , such a bummer

This post was edited

ok just when you think cold months are gone and beautiful warm nude days back comes cold and wet days , such a bummer

I eagerly awaiting summer. Hike to some beaches naked along with hiking with a nudist friend. Also have new swimwear to try. Including a tanga swim bikini. Save that one for not so crowded beaches. Come on summer. A Canadian one anyway.

This post was edited

Definitely and always looking for others to join me at Hippie Hollow, a nude park in Austin TX. AustinJohn

This post was edited

I may go tomorrow. Let me know if you will be there.

This post was edited

I am trying to go next weekend

This post was edited

Wish I could go with you... if we were closer to HH, I'd meet you there...

This post was edited

mother nature playing tricks it's warm enough to tease here most days im nude at home and if i go outside to putter shorts and t shirt and i suppose i could go to camp pool closed hot tub usually open maybe even wander around but at camp i like to sunbathe and jump in the pool not much for hot tubs . of course it's march and i'm restless for summer i guess.

This post was edited

Me too and hope to go to Hippie Hollow here in Austin TX Thursday or Friday - celebrate filing extension on taxes! A naked celebration. Ladies join me? AustinJohn

This post was edited