RE:Locker room

Perhaps they are part of a club.Just not a naturist club.

Exactly

This post was edited

Also is quora a good source for this kind of info? Or is it just made up stories coz some just seem very outlandish...

I don't this Quora is a good source of info and your story is a bit off.

About 50 or 60 years ago in the early post war period when the military draft for boys was still in affect, it was considered masculine for boys and young men in the US not to be modest about nudity, meaning not shy or afraid to be seen naked by either gender. Therefore naked swimming was common even though pool filters didn't have a problem anymore with fibers, nor were suits made of anything problematic. There are old school yearbooks with pictures of naked swim teams and even public swim meets where the boys swam naked with bystanders watching them.

There was a double standard for girls and women, that "modest" for them meant to be shy, coy and always covered. Therefore boys were taught they could be seen naked but it was wrong to look at naked girls.

I don't think it was acceptable for anybody at that time to talk openly about sexuality, that's the part that sounds odd to me.

This post was edited

Hes standing behind you making circles with his hands.

Enjoy.

This post was edited

Funny thing about that is when folks like me have tried to define naturism from a real life point of view we are called prude or gatekeepers or out of touch etc. or subject to whataboutism. Its head scratching.

Its true, when people want to define naturism to suit their needs they often say you cant define naturism.

If you cant define what naturism is then you cant define what naturism isnt and you end up defending drivel.

This post was edited

Also is quora a good source for this kind of info? Or is it just made up stories coz some just seem very outlandish...I don't this Quora is a good source of info and your story is a bit off .

Quora is NOT a good source of information. Quora is a question and answer opinion site. Most answers are opinions and are not based in fact or reality. Sadly Quora is also an anti-American site full of Russian trolls who spread lies and misinformation about the War in Ukraine. When someone challenges those lies, their posts are removed and if enough are removed, then the poster is banned for a period of time. Meanwhile, the Russian troll lies remain untouched. Consider that the Russian trolls on Quora are like the 'clique' members here. They are untouchable and can say and do whatever they want while the others are routinely subject to various forms of moderator abuse. Beware!

This post was edited

Its true, when people want to define naturism to suit their needs they often say you cant define naturism.If you cant define what naturism is then you cant define what naturism isnt and you end up defending drivel.

Yeah that is the nature of naturism online it bears no relation to real life naturism. As you have said people many who have not ever been a part of naturist community for whatever reasons define it in terms that serve their situation.

This post was edited

Its so funny when people say you cant define what nudism is to me then tell others they cant define what nudism is to them.

We are in a time when no one can define nudism anymore it has become to diffuse or maybe even corrupted. I will defend anyones right to have their opinion about what nudism for them and asset my right to do the same.

This post was edited

Also is quora a good source for this kind of info? Or is it just made up stories coz some just seem very outlandish...I don't this Quora is a good source of info and your story is a bit off .Quora is NOT a good source of information. Quora is a question and answer opinion site. Most answers are opinions and are not based in fact or reality. Sadly Quora is also an anti-American site full of Russian trolls who spread lies and misinformation about the War in Ukraine. When someone challenges those lies, their posts are removed and if enough are removed, then the poster is banned for a period of time. Meanwhile, the Russian troll lies remain untouched. Consider that the Russian trolls on Quora are like the 'clique' members here. They are untouchable and can say and do whatever they want while the others are routinely subject to various forms of moderator abuse. Beware!

Well I've only looked up questions regarding nude swimming, dunno bout the Russia stuff, like please tell me you're not one of these people who think there was a Russia Trump thing, if you are, stop watching the TV it's garbage, get your info from youtubers, Russell brand is a good one, but I digress...

There's a bunch of questions on there regarding nude swimming, like was there co-ed swimming, they actually provide pics of like naked guys with girls wearing a umm suit of some kind, I dunno if things went as far as having nude boys in the sex ed getting erections and what not, but you have people who for example say the pics are photoshopped and it's all fake, "I never saw any co-ed nude swimming therefore it didn't happen" to guys saying their mums n sisters would watch in the stands and other stuff like girls saying they would full on grab guys genitals, it does seem like woman had the righter way back then, goes back to the Victorian era and those God awful dresses woman had to swim in, that cemented woman have modesty, while boys got the short end of the stick and hell I've read things like boys made to run track nude because they got an erection, I guess with everything online you need to take it with a grain of salt, but the topic of just simply was there girls and guys together is fascinating itself let alone nude swimming as a whole, here's some link with pics and stories

https://www.quora.com/Is-it-true-that-girls-were-allowed-to-watch-while-boys-swam-naked-in-swim-class-in-American-schools-in-the-1960s-and-70s

This post was edited

I was in a changing room at a country club and the one guy had brought his young daughter in. she didn't seem to take any notice or look but I still felt uncomfortable because she was young

This post was edited

... she didn't seem to take any notice or look but I still felt uncomfortable because she was young
You don't need to feel uncomfortable. She didn't take any notice and her father knows she gets no harm. If you are at a nudist resort or beach a lot of kids see you nude. They are not uncomfortabe with it so you aren't need to.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy