RE:gay, straight or bi, what is it.

And it also depends on your definition of "bi." Some might include "bi-curious" meaning a person who has not had a real sexual experience with someone of the same sex and is not actively seeking one, but might not turn down an opportunity if it presents itself. I think that a lot of the people who identify as "bi" on this site fall into that category.

FWIW, I identify as "straight" because I have actually had invitations for sex from other men, and I courteously turned them down, as the erotic content simply wasn't there for me. Of course, that was many years ago. Would I have the same response now? I don't know.

I have to wonder how many of the people who identify as "nudist" on this site have actually participated in nude activities with other people, or whether they simply like the idea of being thought of as a nudist or enjoy being naked in private. Again, it's a matter of definition.

This post was edited

so true

This post was edited

Sexuality and orientation are a spectrum. All these labels are only for the political orientation camps as a body count. "PLEASURE" knows no orientation. Just be your sex, I am a MALE an realize it was not till the Christian and Islamic belief systems gained control and became the sex police that all this mayhem began. People ask me WHAT ARE YOU constantly- I just tell them MALE. Let them work it out, I have a life. And let's just get real, folks are going to believe what they want of you so why waste your time with their boogie men.

This post was edited

I have always been bi-curious, but I was married to a woman with no interest in exploring. Divorced a couple of years ago, had a few male encounters, still interested. I think for me, sex is sex, with whatever willing partner there is. Relationships are another matter. At my age, I am not sure about a long-term relationship, with either a female or male. Casual relationships with both would be OK. Still figuring out where I fit in most comfortably.

This post was edited

I totally reject this Label game. Being a PAGAN and enjoying as many of the Ancient Male's Ways I know of, all these labels were first to separate folks in and thru hatred and fear, and now they are Political Orientation Camps needing societal power to fill up their political pews. Go for it if you want but it totally degrades the being of MALE. Sexuality is a spectrum from right to left, up and down,..., even sideways. Why don't we start designating if a person is a good mother or father, friend and buddy first. So many other more important things we should be looking for in a person than to make these orientational labels the starting point to be judged by.

Judge me on my charming personality, not the girth of my pric! thank you-grin.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy