Truly Naturist Women

It is great to see and know of Truly Naturist Women. As true naturists and members of a UK naturist club, we are like ( hopefully) most people on this site TRUE naturists. We do though tend to find that 'generally' speaking, the male species tend to be more into 'getting naked' than the female which is a shame and women, even some true naturists, still tend to be a bit 'shy'. Do we not find the female will put on a wrap to cover the lower part of her body when say just leaving momentarily an area, even at a naturist site? Why? Not all women will do that but we find most. However, whether popping on a wrap momentarily or not, we would just like to give a BIG thumbs up to all our TRULY NATURIST WOMEN around the world, long may in continue and increase,, oh and ladies forget that wrap!!!

This topic was edited
RE:Truly Naturist Women

first of all thank you for your message
We totally agree with what you say!
Magali et Philippe

This post was edited

It's not the same for everyone. During the holiday period you will always see that not every woman is open to this. If you don't often go naked at home, then you probably won't be like this everywhere during the holidays. For the real naturists it does not matter, everyone is the same. And if we both wear a shawl, then we walk on the regular beach to a nudist beach or we go shopping. And when we go on a terrace to have something to eat or drink, and then for the hygiene. There is nothing better than walking around like this. Gr Sander and Miranda.

This post was edited

On the beaches we use locally in Spain, there are often more women than men.

This post was edited

Thats cause we make accept what we are without thinking and most women still have some level of shyness and embarrassed state whenever they are somewhere they cant express there inner woman, and one more thing is that some catfishes would hack and steal womans pictures and use them for hideous means is why its been that wayIm a single dad and widower since 5years and Im seeking that fun-loving hard working and Godfearing woman who is also seeking happiness in been free from all shackles caused by putting on dresses and you can reach me on hangout at sethrrardon44@gmail.com
Im really happy to be amongst others who dont discriminate

This post was edited

Hello dear real naturist ladies
Do not hesitate to come and post your superb photos of yourself naked!
We look forward to them!
You are much more than that

This post was edited

I think it is a deeply seated instinct in many women to simply cover the vulva whenever they can. As nudists they develop some ability to let go of this but perhaps never completely. As women we do find ourselves vulnerable and in some situations more so than in others. It is simply gauging the degree of comfort we find in a specific area and deciding whether to cover or not to cover. It takes time to develop enough confidence to leave behind a lifetime of habit to simply cover the vulva, even if it is only with the hand in some situations or by closing one's thighs.

This post was edited

If women feel a need to put on a wrap or put a hand over their vulva at the beach, I don't have an issue with that, it's OK, I admire any woman at a CO beach. My late wife would be topless always at a CO beach with me naked, only took off the bikini bottom a couple of times, she felt too exposed or vulnerable if there were others nearby. I took a friend to a CO beach late last summer here, she had never been before, she was in a bikini, I got naked straight away, she felt OK and took her top off and we walked to the water and had a swim. Later she even took the bottoms off but faced away from other beach goers, she was wary about either flashing herself or having others look, she too felt a bit vulnerable but was game to take that step. Sadly there are guys around who will position themselves to see whatever they can, they scope out the beach and will even move as others come and go from the beach. So women who cover up, that's fine, at least you are on the beach enjoying nature.

This post was edited

With my wife it can vary by her mood. She may sport around the club in a sorange or nothing at all. I get Europe is a bit more liberal but here in the the USA guys might want asI needed to shut the pie hole and let it roll. I've seen the same thing on nude cruises and I thought none the less of the ladies with there nude male counter parts.

This post was edited

Hello

Dear naturists

I am Magali, a French naturist woman.
I live naked most of the time and I experience immense happiness.
Don't be afraid or ashamed to show your body: every woman is beautiful!
Prove it

I kiss you

Magali

This post was edited

This group is wonderful, it really shows the beauty of mature women and it is really great to see mature women proudly posing fully nude and hiding nothing of their lovely bodies. It shows that real women are more beautiful than wat fashion wants to make us believe, and that being nude comes with joy, confidence and feeling good in one's body. Of course men - and women - will look, feel attracted to their exposed vulvas and breasts, and find that exciting, but that does not matter, nature has intended a woman's body to be attractive and for women to feel attractive so there is no reason to deny that it is enjoyable. I wish more women would be so confident as Magali and the other women posing on the photos here to show their femininity with pride. The world would be a better place!

This post was edited