A new spin on mentally undressing

Most if not all of us could admit to mentally undressing someone sometime in our past. Since becoming a nudist here's a new take on that one.
When walking around work I mentally undress myself :-) It's the closest thing I can get to being naked while at work. You become acutely aware of the clothing you have on.
Anyone else experience that one?

This topic was edited
RE: A new spin on mentally undressing

when i'm painting... thought of advertising " the naked painter"

This post was edited

Most if not all of us could admit to mentally undressing someone sometime in our past. Since becoming a nudist here's a new take on that one. When walking around work I mentally undress myself :-) It's the closest thing I can get to being naked while at work. You become acutely aware of the clothing you have on. Anyone else experience that one?

I haven't, but will see if it improves my attitude at the office tomorrow!

Jen

This post was edited

Ever get those dreams when you're running about totally naked and no one notices it? This sounds like a daydreaming equivalent of it.

Yep, get those often too

This post was edited

Heh, interesting concept.... sounds fun. My only problem would be if i get into the daydream and suddenly the wind makes my shirt brush up on me and i jump thinking there's a bug on me

This post was edited

Ever get those dreams when you're running about totally naked and no one notices it? This sounds like a daydreaming equivalent of it.
I have those dreams, sometimes thay are so real. In some of the dreams people notice and don't say anything and sometimes it's like they don't notice. Guess I'm a nudists 24/7 even in my mind.

This post was edited

I don't know if this applies in this situation but, I have often forgot that I am totally nude.

This post was edited