First time to Apollo, April 8

In April how early do you have to get to the parking lot -- on a Friday? on a Saturday or Sunday?

We have lots of New England beach experience. Is there anything special that we should put in the beach bag for Apollo beach

This topic was edited
RE:First time to Apollo, April 8

We have heard go early on weekends. Lot 5 where the clothing optional area is fills up fast. Parking for only 30+ cars. We went last year in April mid week and found parking spots at 2 PM. Had a great afternoon there.

This post was edited

To be guaranteed a spot - by 8:30. It usually fills by 9ish. That said, its customary to wait for open spaces by holding at the traffic circle exit on the south end. Cars will turn over as fisherman and sightseers leave. Have a bloody Mary on stand by and chill w tunes, have a little music, get ready :)

Another option is Lot 4 and start walking south. Usually youll see some nudies from the Lot 4 walkway. Head south and soon youll see nudies ( not as many) especially on days Lot 5 is full.

Enjoy the beach. I think its one of the worlds best beaches. Quiet. Natural. Limited. Beautiful.
Wear as little as you like please.

This post was edited

I'll be making my first visit to Apollo April 2-9. This information was helpful. I'm hoping to find parking later in the morning. Traveling with my non-nudist/non-beach going wife. Walking from lot 4 is a possibility. In Massachusetts walking over a mile on a beach or through the woods to get to a nude area is the usual.

This post was edited

Well, the answer is that you are good if there by 10 AM. If you are on the Space Coast, know that Playalinda on the southern part of the National Seashore was our favorite for soft powdery white sand. Hello Matt and Darlene! Blind Creek Beach was also very nice. The ocean there has incredibly good color -- I hope that it doesn't have to do with the nearby nuclear power plant!

This post was edited