Aaah spring!

I stepped outside about 2pm today to shake a rug out. It had warmed up quite a bit and the sun was out. I got the zero gravity chair and settled in for some head to toe sun. The bedroom spring cleaning could wait . Calendar still has 5 days of winter left !

This topic was edited
RE:Aaah spring!

tomorrow will be even warmer!!!!

This post was edited

Yes! Its 72 here today! Im probably going camping at our local nudist resort this weekend. Enjoy the weather!

This post was edited

Yes! Its 72 here today! Im probably going camping at our local nudist resort this weekend. Enjoy the weather!

This post was edited

It is here or at least faking it well! The Florida panhandle was in the low 70s today and is steadily warming up; we will probably have another cold spell before summer gets here but not bad. Hope everyone is getting a little sun.

This post was edited

Yes it is finally warming up. I had to take the trash to the road so I thought it was a perfect time for a nude walk, Nice warm breeze on my body.

This post was edited

Last throes of summer Down Under. In south-facing Melbourne we've got the 80s today with a warm evening. A walk would be nice later as no time for a beach visit today and it did take a little time to warm up today.

This post was edited

Same here in the Southern US, flowers blooming, temps reaching 80 and sunshine! Time to get out in nature and let the body soak up some rays.

This post was edited

In the mid 80's all week. Been great!

This post was edited

Looks like a good weekend for us, too with solid sunshine until Monday peaking st 14 on Saturday

This post was edited

It was 70 here in Colorado on Tuesday and it snowed today. Spring has a sense of humor:/)

This post was edited