Any younger couples want to meet up at a public club?

My wife and I have been to the big three grounded resorts in AZ and really enjoyed them. My wife has an easier time when theres another woman there. El Dorado would be our preference but were pretty centrally located.

Message or reply and we can figure it out. Maybe we can coordinate multiple couples!

This topic was edited
RE:Any younger couples want to meet up at a public club?

Does Eldorado allow general nudity behaind the fence? Or just in the hot tub compound?

This post was edited

Nudity is NOT allowed throughout El Dorado's property, and is *only* allowed behind the fencing surrounding each hot tub area. (My apologies to anyone who read my original reply. I was thinking about Shangri La when I originally posted that nudity was allowed but not mandatory throughout the property, but is mandatory in the pools and hot tub. How my brain read "El Dorado" but thought "Shangri La" is a mystery to me.)

This post was edited

We frequent SLR, I've been to el Dorado once awhile back, never been to mira vista but have always wanted to check it out.

This post was edited

We frequent SLR, I've been to el Dorado once awhile back, never been to mira vista but have always wanted to check it out.

This post was edited

We're members at SLR. Always looking to meet fun new friends. Hit us up.

This post was edited

People are so friendly at Shangri La. Just go and be prepared to be welcomed.

This post was edited