Definition of Artistic photo's

I'm not into censorship by the moderator regarding photo's but I think contributors need to think twice before posting. Close up's of cocks or vaginas is not artistic, that may be my opinion, but I reckon many would agree. If these were posted elsewhere on this site, they would be removed. Close up's are not artistic, they seem to be people trying to show off their bits. The lighting, context, angles etc. are usually poor, it seems to be people wanting to "push boundaries" or just focus on their bits. If you are going to post, think about how you would tryto justify to a gallery or a school or university art class how your photo is artistic.

This topic was edited
RE:Definition of Artistic photo's

I totally agree, Steve. It's up to he moderators to set the standard, but I think they may be afraid to lose members (no pun intended).

This post was edited

I completely agree about the artistic photos: there should be no close-ups of sex ( already there should not be in naturist photos). On the other hand, a beautiful landscape can also make an artistic photo whether or not there is a naked person in the scenery.

This post was edited

If you are going to post, think about how you would tryto justify to a gallery or a school or university art class how your photo is artistic.Excellent point.

This post was edited

I should have added that there are lots of really good & creative photo's posted with clever lighting, angles, poses, context etc. My complaint is about the ones focusing on the genitals up front. We all have them, one set or the other, make the photo about something more.

This post was edited

So we are back to dick pic's, really?????

This post was edited

close up pictures of genitalia can be in rare cases artistic, but those posted here are in most cases not...
I think it'd be safer if members avoided posting close ups

This post was edited

I totally agree. Some 'members' have no idea what 'artistic' means!

This post was edited

Dear Moderator, can you please challenge the posters about close up's of their dicks! How are most of these in any way artistic?

This post was edited

I think we as nudists have another standard than a public exhibition. Close-ups of cocks or vaginas can be artistic. But not every photo of a cock or vagina is artistic.

This post was edited

Agreed, close up's of genitals are often not artistic at all. Again there is a post of a cock close up, there is no artistic element, this guy seems infatuated with it, and no matter how much you feign sleep or whatever, it's not good. Moderator, please remove.

This post was edited