How often do practice yoga?

How often do you roll out your mat and practice yoga?
Pick one of the options
1-2 times a week
2-3 times a week
3-5 times a week
5+ times a week
Practice yoga whats that?

This topic was edited
RE:How often do practice yoga?

Practice makes perfect? I wish!! They call it 'practice' some places, but I prefer to call it a session because practice does make it sound like you're constantly attempting to improve things, which of course you are. But I see that term as adding unhelpful pressure, to always need to excel at something. I see yoga as more of a fluid scene, and at almost 62, my ability to do certain poses waxes and wains with my aches and pains. Hey, I like the way that sounds!

To answer the posed question, I'd like to say I'd do it every day but to be realistic I usually only do a session twice a week. When I first began yoga about a year ago, I would do it every day, when I was trying to improve my meditative abilities. I never got quite all the way to nirvana, heh heh....I'm presently trying to draw my sweetheart in to doing coupled yoga and she's been asking to do more of it, so YAY to that!

This post was edited

5+ I'm a teacher but that does not count my teaching sessions. Traditionally you should practice Asanas daily.

This post was edited

Practice makes perfect? I wish!!!

Yogis will say practice doesnt make perfect because every time you get on your mat is different. But practice does make progress. Progress towards the thing that really matters in yoga. Mental focus and stillness

This post was edited

How often do you roll out your mat and practice yoga?Pick one of the options1-2 times a week2-3 times a week3-5 times a week5+ times a weekPractice yoga whats that?
I do it 3- 4 days a week

This post was edited

I do it 3- 4 days a week

Do your practice at a studio at home or a mix of both?

This post was edited

For me 1 to 2 times per week, as part of my overall workout routine.

This post was edited

For me 1 to 2 times per week, as part of my overall workout routine.

This post was edited