Seen by the neighbours

Just a few days ago I was cleaning the house, I made my way to the conservatory and without thinking I carried on cleaning the floor, after 5 or so minutes I looked up a noticed the people at the rear of the garden having a sneaky look.

This topic was edited
RE:Seen by the neighbours

Its the same with me - when I am naked in the garden, the neighbours always appear.
Mike

This post was edited

How strange, bet thats the only time you see them

This post was edited

Perhaps they had never seen a human body before and wanted to see what one looked like.

This post was edited

Yes the neighbors have seen me naked. One female neighbor calls me the naked guy. I didn't know that until she was talking to another neighbor and I overheard her since I had my window open.

This post was edited

The neighbours on both sides have seen me nude and one I have chatted to often while nude.

This post was edited

Before we moved my neighbor next door always she seemed to come out when I was on the back porch always said hi as well

This post was edited

Next time you are seen, I wonder if inviting the neighbors to join you may have some positive results.

This post was edited

I recall another time being caught. I had just recently moved. I was mowing the yard nude on a zero turn and it had the steering wheel instead of joystick. I was mowing along when I happen to notice the neighbor in the pasture we have checking the fence. He has his cows in our pasture. He was stopped and looking at me. I was driving toward him and saw he was there. There was a 3ft privacy fence type around our garden. I drove down to that and turned around to keep going. When I had to turn around again he had moved. I went over to get my shorts on porch. Then drove to talk to him when he came back up. He didn't say anything about me being nude.

This post was edited

Did you give them a nice friendly neighborly wave?

This post was edited