RE:Braless every day

By RitaDee:

"Guys, you have no idea what it's like to wear those straight jackets every day (ie- a bra)."

Okay, I confess to trying on a triangle bikini top once. Apart from the dubious aesthetics, it immediately felt uncomfortable around my chest and was off in under a minute. Wearing anything remotely like that for a time can't be comfortable.

Actually some guys may wear a strap for a heartrate monitor. Probably almost as bad, but at least you understand the purpose!

This post was edited

There is one group of men who understand the feel of the same constriction. They are military and police who have to wear flack jackets or bullet proof vests. I think that no woman should have to wear a bra if they don't want to.

This post was edited

For my lovely wife it's a love/hate thing. She has large full breasts that are pretty heavy. She feels the need for support on one hand, but hates the dreaded apparatus saying it's hot, restricting and tight. Feel badly for her and others in a similar situation...

This post was edited

For my lovely wife it's a love/hate thing. She has large full breasts that are pretty heavy. She feels the need for support on one hand,...

Offer to support them yourself using BOTH hands, LOL!.

This post was edited