Newly Pierced

I am going to get both nipples piecered next Friday. That is my birthday present from my girlfriend. Any tips on caring for the fresh piercings?

This topic was edited
Got 'em done today.

Got pierced today. Kind a weird seeing those things stuck through my nips. Some bleeding. Body still reacting to the injury. Got my instructions for keeping them clean.

This post was edited
RE: Got 'em done today.

Hope the nip piercings and you are getting on together just fine now. I had left nip done about 8-9 years ago, and although everything went fine with the piercing and healing, Ihated it for about the firstmonth or two. Then about 2 years ago, it was gradually migrating outwards and annoying me so had to take it out.
I missed it soooo much, I got it redone towards the end of last January and I'm happy again! Also, the piercer made sure it went well behind the nipple this time! Good luck with 2 nip piercings!

This post was edited
RE: piercing

nipples were the most painful of all piercings Iever got except for reverse pa on top side of the head or glans of penis butr I LOVE the feeling of barbells thru them. I am very neiile sensitive and the sensation is wonderful. Have had them for more than 20 years now and sometimes forget they are there...have to be careful afout taking off a shirt in front of those who would be shocked at a pool party for example. They are simply part of ME after all these years...

This post was edited
RE: piercing

Again, congratulations. I'm sure you'll find you'll want a bunch more once these heal, especially a PA.

This post was edited
RE: Newly Pierced

I have been thinking about body piercing, any suggestion as what kind - pros and cons?

This post was edited
RE: Newly Pierced

Newly pierced PA yesterday, no problems with peeing.

This post was edited