RE:What pics are too sexual to post on TN?

Well said. Thanks

This post was edited

It's all "SUBJECTIVE" in the ruling and depending if its being reviewed by human or created by an algorithm??

That's my thought......

This post was edited

What bothers me is the inconsistency and hypocrisy with which the "rules" are enforced. The one "user" on here that has BY FAR the most pictures uploaded, has her legs spread in most of them; which is fine by me - I'm normal, I enjoy looking a naked woman; but then if a guy has even a partial erection, it's not allowed. There's even one profile that was the "featured" profile that had pictures of the young lady on all fours from behind with her anus obviously the main focus of the picture; which, again, is fine with me - it's just the inconsistency and hypocrisy.

This post was edited

The idea of this topic was not really to challenge the rules. It's a good discussion too, but it's a different topic. It was more to discuss what the rules mean and how they are interpreted. And yes, I do know that most of you did not read the long introductory post and will not read this one either as it will be longer than a tweet.

I can accept the rules "no spread legs" and "no erection" especially as there is a sister site, TS, where this is fully allowed. So I can post say pics with fully spread legs and playing with an erection. True, now I can't as I'm no longer certified, but there are always ways to do it... Actually I think I'll just go ahead and do it to prove my point.

I also don't have an issue with the fact that some pics with spread legs are allowed. There are hundreds and thousand of pics uploaded every day and they probably get a total of 0.1 sec of attention from the mod each. In fact, I believe that mods should only intervene when there are complaints (and yes, pics can be flagged), otherwise, if people are happy seeing them why bother. But this too is another topic.

My point was mainly that pics which fully respect the rules are regularly being deleted. My point is not about the first 4 rules which I mention here, but about the 5th one which goes "Mods can delete pics at their discretion" or something like this. It's as if the US Constitution had a 28th Amendment reading "Regardless of the previous rules, police can kill you at their discretion".

In fact, among the 5,000 topics on this site there are several dedicated to female genitalia, just called in different ways: pudenda/labiae/vagina etc. And in these topics you can see lots of spread legs, headless shots, pics where the pussy and the anus are the main focus point etc. Of course, most of them taken from the web but that's also for another topic.

There is only one among the 5,000 topics which is dedicated to nudist elegance. Hell, only one group where the word "elegance" or "elegant" is mentioned (and that not only in the title but also in the description - yes, I checked this before crating this group). It's this one (yes guys, I am aware that most of you replied to contributions by friends and have no idea where this topic is hosted and some have never heard of our ENL group). Elegance is about feeling beautiful, seductive, admired... Once you approve a group called Elegamnt Nudist Ladies you should accept that there will be pics showing women dresses skimpily, mostly nude but trying to look beautiful, to seduce, to be admired. This is not exhibitionism, it's part of who many of us nudist women are... We are not all hard-core naturists who never shave any part of their body, only wash in the sea and eat what they grow or kill...

Maybe I should post, here or in the group, pics which are elegant, provocative without being "heavy", which fully respect the rules and yet I know in advance that they will be deleted within 48h. Not that I care, I normally delete them myself after 48h, no need to keep them online forever, but this is the inconsistency which I am mad about. Not that other users' pics which don't respect the rules are allowed, but that my pics which respect the rules are deleted.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy