What's wrong with my body? Some answers.

I sometimes get funny questions from some TN (male) members. Some are insulting and I may block the senders. Some are just weird and I don't answer them unless they come from some lady friend. Guys (as you are over 95% of users), suppose you are a girl and you get this message from some unknown male user "Hi. I like your pics and I would like to meet you as I should travel to France this summer but what is that on your right boob, just under the nipple? Is that a scar? I don't like artificial boobs". What would you do? Would you reply something like "Oh thank you, thank you so much for being so kind and liking my pics. I will be delighted to meet you anywhere, any time. And please be reassured, there is no scar on my boobs and they are 100% natural, I would be delighted to offer them to you for proper examination anywhere in France you may travel"?

So I don't normally answer such questions, but I will try to do it here, as this message will remain in the group but it will also appear on my feed.

So let's try to remember all these questions.

1. Q: How come you claim that you are 1m80 (5'11) but you look shorter? A: I guess there are only two possible answers. Either I'm fat or I lie about my height. Or maybe both.

2. Q: Why do you cover your eyes? Do you have a problem with one or both? Are they of different colour? A: Not to my knowledge. My eyes are regular, their total number is 2 (two), my eyesight is good, I do have a bit of astigmatism so I may occasionally use glasses when I drive at night. Oh, and I think heterochromia (eyes of different colours) is actually quite sexy. But no, my eyes are of usual shape, size, color etc. Oh, they are of an indefinite color, nothing spectacular, they can look either green or grey depending on the light (sometime even brown).

3. Q: Did you have a boob job? Are those scars under your nipples? A: Not unless I was abducted by aliens, abused for medical purposes and then made to forget the whole thing. But aliens do not leave scars, their laser scalpels are too good for that so I guess I'll never know. For the pics, it's probably some artefacts as I usually reduce the size and increase contrast and saturation of pics on my phone or tablet.

4. Q: You seem to have some lumps under your right/left boob. A: My gyno, who checks them regularly, must be short sighted. But if she (yes, it's a woman, sorry to spoil your phantasms!) finds them, I'll surely let you know. As for the pics, please see the explanation above.

5. Q: Your profile claims that you have no children but I see a C-section on your lower belly? A: No, that's not a C-section, that's probably the sign that my skin folds there often because I am old and fat. That or maybe the aliens' scalpel was blunt when they tested me.

6. Q: Is that cellulites? A: Possibly. In certain lights I also see a couple of dimples on my right butt cheek so it may very well be so. Either I try using different lights for you or I block you so you are no longer exposed to such disgracious sight.

7. Q: Are you wearing a wig? You always have the hair put up in an unnatural way. A: Not unless you want me to wear one. I like to put my hair up in a bun or in a tail because it's more comfortable and also remains more elegant when you move around a lot. Long hair on your shoulders gets messed up and doesn't let your skin breathe, especially in summer when I am also more likely to be naked. Yes, that's exactly like the hair on your own shoulders, except mine grows on the scalp.

8. Q: Your body is nice but your legs are a bit short for your body, aren't they? A: Yes, they most likely are, but they do reach to the ground most of the time so they will have to make do. Plus changing them to look like in Vogue is a very lengthy and expensive surgery so maybe I should just use Photoshop like in Vogue instead?

9. Q: You have two bizarre symmetrical dimples just above your butt, close to your waistline. Where do the come from? A: Yes, I noticed them but thank you for the heads-up. I think somebody must have put them there while I was not paying attention. I strongly suspect it was my mother.

10. Q: Nice bod but your boobs are sagging a bit. Why don't you give them a lift? A: Yes, they are sagging and if I don't pay attention they may fall to the ground and I may trip over them. The culprit is Newton and his gravity thing. I do intend to give them a lift when time comes - I'll definitely be on the first colonial flight to the Moon, where gravity is 7 times smaller and they will look 7 times better.

This topic was edited
RE:What's wrong with my body? Some answers.

:-)

This post was edited

I'll worry less about likes from people with profiles that are blank except for the invitation to try that other website!

This post was edited

Lucky Steve, the man who replies faster than his shadow. I was still typing my comment when he answered. And yes, I do save long contributions along the way because I lost them a few times already.

This post was edited

Good morning all ! I hope everyone had a great holiday ! Flora , I have mentioned before that I love your prose, ( I know, you may have thought I meant to write POSE , which I do like those also ! ). But it is your talent for writing witty humor that amuses me. Great work on the Q & A post ,, and hey , I 'm ready for that moon trip too , but only for a visit , I prefer my oceans with water, thank you . Richard

This post was edited

OMG do you really get shit like that sent to you, what dick heads. We have all seen your photos and I am sure nearly everyone (apart from the ones sending you those emails) would agree you are awesome the way you are, very natural & beautiful. Shallow people

This post was edited

I am not sure why people judge you or others. People have been programmed to be looking for the perfect person. There is no such person. We are all perfect for the correct person and that is all that matters.
My wife loves me for who I am. I love her so much. Are we perfect for others ? Hell No ! But perfect for each other Oh Yes.
Believing in who you are and not what others want you to be. This is the most important thing to being a Nudist. Most people learn that at the beginning of the trip in life. But sometimes people do not learn to forget what the textile industry has forced us to believe.

This post was edited

You are quite the popular Lady, Lovely and perfect. This just reconfirms my understanding of the quantity of people in our small world who really don't belong here! We average mundane males are not subject to such intense scrutiny from these people with such small brains, and other things, thank goodness!!

This post was edited

If people actually ask you those questions, maybe they should take a good hard look at themselves first. Good response!!

This post was edited

These are actual questions? Some people !
The put downs are brilliant.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy