2022 Nudist activity around CT

Hey everyone. Wanted to see if we can get some fresh discussions going on here. I am very interested in seeing if there are any nudist activities going on through CT this year. I would love to experience a lot, from house parties to being outdoors and everything in between. How to see some chatter here!

This topic was edited
RE:2022 Nudist activity around CT

I agree warmer weather is coming... we should try to have some get togethers

This post was edited

I agree. We can visit the local nudist parks, attend a nudist beach in RI, and even have house parties.

This post was edited

I would definitely love that.....

This post was edited

I would love that!

This post was edited

I'd might come to a house party maybe. Never been a beach person.

This post was edited

Im def interested. Happy to go to resort or a hike, house party. Pool layout. Almost anything. I cant host at home (no pool and too many mosey neighbors) but say go and Ill join! Happy spring everyone!

This post was edited

As soon as it warms up, I sail on the sound and would enjoy some company. Maybe by June. Can carry 2-3, folks.

This post was edited

As soon as it warms up, I sail on the sound and would enjoy some company. Maybe by June. Can carry 2-3, folks.
Always liked to be on boats. Love ships that were around in the 17th-18th Centuries.

This post was edited

@ctsunsailor, I would love to go on a nude sail!

This post was edited

That would be fun

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy