Caught a nude nudist?

What is so special to catch a nude nudist. That's just normal?
Usually nudists are used to normal nudity or not?

This topic was edited
RE:Caught a nude nudist?

The premise is that a nudist is caught by someone they don't know or who doesn't expect nudity or in some place where nudism is not normal.

I think your comment is more about the title of the topic than anything, yes? One thing I always try to remember in here is that True Nudists is an international venture and as such, there are many involved who do not call English their first language. It makes for some sometimes comical, sometimes confusing, sometimes downright ludicrous wording. "Caught a nude nudist?" seems redundant, I know, but let that part go and pop goes the topic weasel!

Another weakness here is that there are so many different types of devices and software being used by people posting that spelling and grammar and punctuation suffer greatly. I'm always using a PC and even I make a mistake from time to time, oh heavens! Autocorrect is something I refuse to use and it is a dangerous tool unless you proof every word before hitting send. If the word 'doggiestyle' comes up when you're trying to send a text about your doggy to your kid, it could make for a long and uncomfortable explanation afterward.

This post was edited

The premise is that a nudist is caught by someone they don't know or who doesn't expect nudity or in some place where nudism is not normal.I think your comment is more about the title of the topic than anything, yes? One thing I always try to remember in here is that True Nudists is an international venture and as such, there are many involved who do not call English their first language. It makes for some sometimes comical, sometimes confusing, sometimes downright ludicrous wording. "Caught a nude nudist?" seems redundant, I know, but let that part go and pop goes the topic weasel!Another weakness here is that there are so many different types of devices and software being used by people posting that spelling and grammar and punctuation suffer greatly. I'm always using a PC and even I make a mistake from time to time, oh heavens! Autocorrect is something I refuse to use and it is a dangerous tool unless you proof every word before hitting send. If the word 'doggiestyle' comes up when you're trying to send a text about your doggy to your kid, it could make for a long and uncomfortable explanation afterward.

You have raised an interesting point here: There are members on this site (though very few I hope) who despise gay guys, despise people from specific countries - their profile writeups say so.
I would have thought nudists have more open minds than textiles and that we would have a certain kinship. Not so, it seems. Being embroiled in religious ant-gay views or parochialism isn't my idea of having an open mind.

This post was edited

What is so special to catch a nude nudist. That's just normal?Usually nudists are used to normal nudity or not?

Don't forget some of us are just home nudists in our what we think is our private backyards. Not everybody has access to nude beaches and resorts. And some sneak out to what they hope are isolated trails or woodlands to get their naked fix.

This post was edited

What is so special to catch a nude nudist. That's just normal?Usually nudists are used to normal nudity or not?Don't forget some of us are just home nudists in our what we think is our private backyards. Not everybody has access to nude beaches and resorts. And some sneak out to what they hope are isolated trails or woodlands to get their naked fix.

That used to be me until I got the chance to move permanently to my nude resort and in with the love of my life. The good part of those old days was that I lived at that point only twenty miles from a national park with dozens of trails and some secluded places where I could chance removing everything without too much worry. I usually kept a long-tailed button down shirt on during my hikes if I wasn't a hundred percent sure there were no other humans on the path I had chosen. I'd be nude under the shirt and leave the bottom button buttoned in the off chance that someone does happen to walk up. The bear and deer and birds and snakes never seemed to mind my naturalness but I was still trying to be careful, even though nudism in America's national parks is not looked upon unfavorably, unless you're doing something lewd such as walking around with an erection or masturbating, etc. Most of the time I would walk on this one lovely spur trail that ended at the top of a 3000 foot mountain with 360 degree views, amazing, and then put out a towel or my chair and relax at my little secluded spot in the boulder field, catching the sun on all my parts equally, or even letting a summer rain cover me in its natural bath, sometimes reading or meditating and generally connecting fully with nature. I do miss those hikes but I would never bitch about my nudist life now, sharing the lovely naked world with my sweetheart full time. One of the very few things I wish White Tail Resort had is a trail system like Avalon Resort in West Virginia has, with miles of wooded trails where all you need is your shoes and walking stick!

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy