RE:Just how nude is your average weekend?

I haven't heard from Rockdad in a while either. Hope they are doing well.

Glad to see you on here. Hope you and the Mrs are having fun.

We went to TANsgiving Saturday. Our non-landed club, TAN, had our annual Thanksgiving potluck. Lots of good food and even more great conversations.

This post was edited

Was able to get in a little nude driving yesterday; was a very refreshing experience. My wife had an early flight out of town and I had to drop her off at the airport. Obviously, getting her & her bags out of the car while nude at the terminal entrance was not in the cards but was able to drop the clothes about 1/4 mile later. A quick pull off the main entry & into a side road and off they came. It helped that it was 4:45 AM and pouring down rain! Anyway, the 40 minute drive home was uneventful except for the bad weather. I hope to be able to do the same more often. The remainder of the weekend has since been nude, also. The usual chores around the house and yard between the raindrops. A few things have been accomplished. I've got to make a run to town later on today, so textile there obviously. It's really been nice so far. I'll get in more repeat performances as practical.

This post was edited

Clothed off and on this weekend. We slipped on clothes to finish decorating the front of the house. Took us a couple hours. The garage door hadn't even closed, and my wife was stripping in the garage! No hesitation for me either. Quiet day today. I will slip on something to set the timers for our house lights. Since it will be warm today, we will most likely sit in the sun and get some much-needed Vitamin D.

This post was edited

It has been a nude day so far; with luck it will continue for the remainder of the day. I've been doing the usual chores, cutting up deadfall, hauling off limbs, cleaning us the usual stuff that accumulates and currently on wash load #2 & dryer load #1. Sometimes it does get a little monotonous but too much excitement would be boring as well. The weather is quite nice at about 65F with overcast skies. We've got rain in the forecast but that'll make the garden happy. What's up with the rest of you folks?

This post was edited