RE: Who else?

thats a pretty cool idea but only thing that would worry me is tearing the skin.

This post was edited

I am on 2 restoring forums and though I have not bought any devices I made many of the devices that are on the forums to some degree of success, including a device that you use air to inflate. I think maybe the reason I had slow skin growth using them is because I was using a low tension as compared to a high tension, cause I was worried I would have stretch marks on my foreskin by stretching to hard. I am now doing mainly manual 2 method with high tension and am seeing good results. So I think the amount of tension applied has a lot to do with the results you are getting. When stretching you don't want to feel pain while applying tension.

This post was edited

I started restoring in 1995 using the T-tape and elastic straps method. I did not do it religiously because it interfered with my sex life, so it took me about 3 years to attain full coverage when flaccid. I began restoring again to achieve full coverage when erect with the DTR device. It's only been a couple of months, but I'm already seeing progress. The secret is to give your foreskin a rest overnight, and not be too zealous by leaving it on for more than 8 hours or so. Skin expansion does not take place while you're stretching, but rather when you're at rest. It's just like muscle building..... when you lift, you tear down muscle fibers which are then repaired (and strengthened) overnight. You must give your skin cells time to replicate, which in turn creates more foreskin. Keep at it, no matter what method you use, and you WILL see results.

This post was edited

First I want to say I am glad for the appearance I am getting as I restore that is not the reason for my restoration. I have low sensitivity in my penis and as a result have had problems with ED at times. I am restoring to gain back some sensation that has been lost with the nerve endings cut off. Thankfully I have gained back some but I am hoping for more.For a few years I tugged on my skin manually and found a tiny bit of luck with it. That encouraged me enough to buy a TLC - X Tugger. I don't wear it everyday or for more than a few hours like many men do. I have had nice results so far. My glans are covered about 50@ of the time.I wish I had the commitment that some do to get better results but my lifestyle is not as conducive as some others to wearing a contraption all day.I have tried to tie and tape with the RTM method three times and can't seem to do it right. I can see by SOLOMOJO's progress that it works but I'm having trouble getting my skin to do what I see in his video. I must just be uncoordinated. Once I have a little more skin to work with I want to try RTM again....

This post was edited

I started restoring some years back using t-tape. I was circumcised so tightly that erections were always painful, and was overjoyed when I discovered it was possible to do something about it. My initial goal was just to get enough skin to be comfortable.body{zoom:170%!important;}
I started restoring again last year. Decided I wanted more, and since then the results have been good - now have flaccid coverage and loose skin when erect. Everything is much more sensitive. I'm using the DTR and manual stretching. I'd like to have at least some erect coverage, but that's a fair way off yet!
Keep on Tugging!

This post was edited

I use the DTR too. I'm covered 1/2 to 2/3 when soft, but no hard coverage. Dan

This post was edited

Using a piercing to keep the skin forward isn't generally considered a great idea. Most restorers find that once they have enough skin it does pucker at the tip and will stay forward. The usual advice is decide on your goal and then keep restoring...body{zoom:170%!important;}

This post was edited

Well done on great progress! I'm happy to have made it to CI-4 after about 18 months, with breaks here and there. I cannot wait until I have full coverage and at least partial coverage erect. Perhaps it's genetic, or cultural, but I know I'll feel more complete and decent when my glans is covered. Odd, I guess, but that's how it is.body{zoom:170%!important;}
Neal

This post was edited