My bottomless wine tastig club is running out of steam.

I've already told the story of how the Bottoms-Up Bottomless Wine Tasting Club came into being. At my place, three wine loving girls meeting after work for a wine-tasting session got a bit tipsy and found out that one of us was not wearing undies because of her very tight skirt. So we promptly forced her out of her skirt, then took ours off and decided to create such tasty wine tasting club. And when hubby came from work earlier than expected, instead of putting our skirts back on we found it funnier to force him put of his pants.

We started with three couples (well, 2.5 as one of the girls' bf initially didn't want to join), we are now 5 couples plus 2 girls (not all of us able to be present each time). We try not to taste more than 6-7 bottles each time so it's either each couple/ single girl or each member who needs to select and present a wine.

We started by standing bottomless presentations in very official business suits. We would meet and greet, take place around the room and chat, than each would present his or her wine to the other after taking their bottoms off. We would discuss it, taste it, note it, then the presenter would sit down but not put the pants/skirt back on.

The first session was a bit odd and we realised that:
- each girl had a blouse which was covering part of her beauty and this was unacceptable;
- guys in dress coats but crumpled shirts covering their privates and with hairy legs popping out of business shoes is a no-no.

So we asked guys to wear elegant sweaters and sneakers and girls to stop covering their nether parts and after the third session we became rather comfy with the whole process. We don't always drink up all the bottles but we still drink well over half a bottle each so we get relaxed and prone to giggling (and the boys prone to bragging and speaking loudly...). There is music in the background so we may dance a bit - mostly we, the girls, although there one of the guys who thinks he's a great dancer and insists on dancing us into that tasteless kind of 80s rock... Anyway, kinda fun. Of course, no inappropriate touching allowed.

We also tried a few variations. A fun one was the "meeting and greeting in uniform" for the girls. We girls arrive in some overcoat but bottomless and we need to hand the overcoat to our partner before ringing the bell. Of course the boys could not do that and now that the weather is warm it's bizarre to wear an overcoat (most of us live within a one-mile distance so we prefer to walk rather than drive). We had the "wine-tasting on the balcony variation" (but no standing wine presentation, we were basically in the city centre and didn't want the police to crash the party). We also did a couple of fully nude presentations and an "elegant nude girls-elegant dressed boys" one. Still I think the bottomless concept works best.

But we are losing a bit interest to tell the truth we haven't met for three weeks now and nobody seems to want to send an invite. Either we find some new games and challenges or we enlarge the group, I don't know. I like the girls (almost all) but a few guys are bit dork, young and good looking but not sufficiently articulate to be sexy or pleasant.

Guess time to close the club?

This topic was edited
RE:My bottomless wine tastig club is running out of steam.

how about wearing body jewellery, sexy belts, really high heels, even a cheeky butt plug?

This post was edited

how about wearing body jewellery, sexy belts, really high heels, even a cheeky butt plug?

I've got it. Use a plug with a corkscrew on the end and make it a challenge. I guarantee that party will never run out of steam.

This post was edited

I have an idea, I thought thats where this was headed but I was wrong. Maybe to much, so Ill refrain. But I loved the story and would love to host friends that way.

This post was edited

Body jewelry would be fun, but I'm not sure we girls own much of it. I only have waist and ankle chains. Sure we could order some cheap and cheeky samples online.

As a side not, bottomless is nude, elegant and inciting so yes, sexy. It's fun but can be a bit too much for the boys, in particular the dancing part. Erections are not tolerated but also not fully unexpected. So yes, they occasionally pop up. No biggie, we laugh them off and the culprits are supposed to sit down and cover it a bit until it subsides. Unless they happen when they are presenting their wine, in which case they need to continue, which was a decision taken by a small majority of us girls (yes of course, we are the ones who make the rules). For more difficult cases we added the option to go to the bathroom to cool off. There was a proposal to allow the partner to accompany the culprit and help him out but we decided by absolute majority against it, as it could encourage bad behaviour.

This post was edited
RE: My bottomless wine tasting club is running out of steam.

Sounds fun & exciting not at all boring. Yes maybe the introduction of new people, but then that will not really change the thoughts & feeling of the long standing members of your group. Lower body jewellery would be nice for sure.

This post was edited

Not a big fan of genital jewelry. I was thinking of a temporary tattoo contest. Also a strip sessions but number one, it is becoming a bit too sexual and number two you can't strip with a glass in your hand. Of course you don't actually need to hold your glass when you present the wine... We kinda did this once when everyone was asked to take off their top after presenting the wine.

This post was edited

Temporary tattoos sounds like a fun option. Adds a new element to the reveal without being too sexual and the degree of daringness each participant comes up with (ahead of time, with no escape when the reveal comes) will be entertaining, I imagine.

This post was edited

Not Yet!
Topless wine tasting should be undertaken in a hand made wine tasting apron! Who can make the most elegant apron of the group? What should it show? It would definitely need a place for all necessary equipment needed for wine tasting and of course be the most elegant in appearance! Does one decide to show a bit more than others? Does one decide to hide a bit more than the others? Does it need a tie in the back?
See through? The possibilities are endless!!! Ladies??????? After the bottle is empty, who cares???

This post was edited

Apron is a very masculin idea, this is about elegance, not housework. But transparency would work. And I have enough of those for all of us girls. But what to do about the boys? We did a naked ladies - dressed gents session and the boys enjoyed it but we a lot less. Each couple has pics/videos taken with their own phones but we girls do exchange some. I could blur faces and post some. Would you rather see the boys or the girls presenting wines?

A pity that TN members did not want to organise a bottomless wine tasting club: once a week, propose and describe a wine and upload the pics... But we did have a fun Bottomless challenge.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy