Natural as in not cosmetically altered???

Hi all. I'm not 100% sure what's meant by natural in this group. To me it's without and cosmetic implant or surgery. I like to look after myself so I go to the gym which I see as natural. What are your thoughts?

This topic was edited
RE:Natural as in not cosmetically altered???

I think your idea of no implants or surgery is about right. Some may suggest no tattoo's & no hair removal is the definition of "natural" but I agree with the surgery type definition.

This post was edited

Technically circumcision is cosmetically altered.

This post was edited

I would agree on the surgery alteration, but then there are natural hair growth or trimming the hair. We all cut your head hair and some like to keep your body hair under control and not wild, out of control. I like trimmed up look, ant not having a mouth full of hair is a plus.

This post was edited

I like to workout too and although Im nearly 70 I still do a total of 90 bench presses with 40Kg etc etc etc and swim 800m about 4 times a week and play one or two rounds of golf (no cart) with a caddy pulling my set.
This according to me is not cosmetically altered. Its the will to stay in shape and its 100% natural.
I agree with your opinion regards natural.

This post was edited

A natural body is the body without any artificial modification. A body with the minor bugs which makes us natural. Many men think their penis is too small. The breasts of a woman are not equal.

I follow the argument that we cut our hair. So why not our pubic hair if we like. A smooth penis or labia are also natural.

This post was edited