Father and Son Nudity

I hung out nude with my own father. I lived with him in his studio apartment. It was very small. We had no privacy. My dad is a nudist. He encouraged me to join him. I was a shy teenager. I loosened up, and joined him in home nudity. It was a great way to bond with my dad! Please, share your own experience.

This topic was edited
RE:Father and Son Nudity

@ballfan Highly inappropriate comment.

This post was edited

I find it nice when I see father with their younger children at nudist resorts and beaches. Children take to been nude so easy. I tried to introduce nudity to my son but at 12 years he wanted no part of it. A few years back we meet a nudist family at a resort. Boy was 15 and was not nude though parents were and older daughter was. Dad stated he was shy now due to boys age as they had been nudist theircwhole life. Ran into family few weeks back, he is now 19, full nudist. Young lad mentioned he was trying to get his gf to come to the resort. Now that is bold that he told gf he was a nudist. I admire his openness to been free of clothes.

This post was edited

I was not raised in a nudist family but I showered with my father until I graduated high school. We also spent time hanging nude together in my bedroom. Not only was it a bonding experience but he was there to answer my questions about body hair, penis development, puberty, masturbating and anything else I was curious about.

This post was edited

I truly believe that we men need to get nude in some non sexual way with our sons as they grow up and teach them to enjoy their nudity! My father did that with me and he joining the YMCA and swimming nude together! He had a beautiful penis and i, of course wanted one like it! I did finally get it like his, but my point is that he had no problem with being nude with me or my younger brother and that made it much more easy to be nude when in school when that had to be the way it was in after gym and into the shower with all the other nude guys! WHY! Because we knew we were normal nude! I truly wish more fathers of boys take the time to get nude with them, explain everythng about their penis, why it can get hard and when it should and shouldn'it, how to take care of it and make certain it is washed thoroughly and of course, for any and all males how to masturbate! YES MASTURBATION IS BENEFICIAL FOR MEN!
Hickguy M.D.

This post was edited

I only saw my dad's cock once -- I was washing my hand in the bathroom and he came in to take a piss. Sink and toilet were side-by-side. I was pre-pubescent. His cock looked huge to me. I don't know how big it really was.

Point is, we were never nude together.

Going the other direction, I was nude a home all the time until my daughters (twins) started the 1st grade. Wife was totally ok with my nudity, including around the children, but we were afraid if one of them said something about it at school that social services might show up at our door and take the kids away.

Social services doesn't care about in-home nudity, but we didn't know that.

So, when the girls started 1st grade, I greatly reduced my amount of nude time in the house -- mostly restricting it to when they were not home or where home in bed. But 20:00 was their bed time and that's when my clothing hit the floor -- whether they were in bed or not.

I took baths with my children -- boys and girls. They all played in the tub while I showered. Every one of them (at some point) reached up and tugged that thing hanging being dad's legs. Never a big deal.

I took them to clothing-optional beaches, where they saw more than just dad nude.

I joined a men's athletic club, took the boys, and them play in the hot tub while I swam laps in the pool.

I truly wish that we had known the law. I would have essentially never worn clothing in the house.

This post was edited

I only saw my dad's cock once -- I was washing my hand in the bathroom and he came in to take a piss. Sink and toilet were side-by-side. I was pre-pubescent. His cock looked huge to me. I don't know how big it really was.Point is, we were never nude together.Going the other direction, I was nude a home all the time until my daughters (twins) started the 1st grade. Wife was totally ok with my nudity, including around the children, but we were afraid if one of them said something about it at school that social services might show up at our door and take the kids away.Social services doesn't care about in-home nudity, but we didn't know that.So, when the girls started 1st grade, I greatly reduced my amount of nude time in the house -- mostly restricting it to when they were not home or where home in bed. But 20:00 was their bed time and that's when my clothing hit the floor -- whether they were in bed or not.I took baths with my children -- boys and girls. They all played in the tub while I showered. Every one of them (at some point) reached up and tugged that thing hanging being dad's legs. Never a big deal.I took them to clothing-optional beaches, where they saw more than just dad nude.I joined a men's athletic club, took the boys, and them play in the hot tub while I swam laps in the pool.I truly wish that we had known the law. I would have essentially never worn clothing in the house.
Did you spend most of your time at home in just shorts?

This post was edited

No.Did you spend most of your time at home in just shorts?If I had clothing on, then I had shirt and pants both. May have been t-shirt and shorts, but it was both -- not just pants/shorts.

Not sure why.

This post was edited

I wasn't lucky enough to be like that with mine, but I have a son and I want to be like that with him. We showered together since your birth and I want to continue.

This post was edited

Don't stop until he specifically doesn't want to any more -- let's just hope he never feels that way.I wasn't lucky enough to be like that with mine, but I have a son and I want to be like that with him. We showered together since your birth and I want to continue.One of my biggest regrets is not continuing to bathe/shower with my children.

This post was edited

In a family of five boys plus Dad, a naked male body was something that all of us witnessed on a regular basis. We had one bathroom and shared the tub until we were too big to fit more than one of us comfortably. Dad often took the two youngest of us in at the same time, and three of us could pee together.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy