breast freeding easier in nudism

LADYS FROM A PURELY PRACRICAL STANDPOINT WOULD'T BREATFEEDING BE MUCH EASIER BEING A NUDIST BECAUSE IN A NUDIST COMMUNITY LESS GAUKING AT YOU AND ALSO BREASTS ARE MORE ACCESSABLE TO THE BABY.

This topic was edited
breast freeding easier in nudism

First thing; Why are you shouting? Take off the caps lock. Secondly; Why are you asking? Does it really matter to you how a woman nurses her baby? If you would take a moment to think about it, anything that you do to take care of your bodily needs is usually better and more easily accomplished when nude. One of the rare exceptions would be frying bacon for yourself.

This post was edited
RE: breast freeding easier in nudism

From purely practical point of view, if society is tolerant towards nursing babies, as for instance case in most of Scandinavia and much of Central Europe it is not that relevant. If mother is practically dressed, there is barely any difference in most situations whether mother needs to flap some garment off her breasts or not for the nursing purpose. Only situation where nudity relevant, is when mother is asleep and both mother and child sleep side by side, then sleeping nude (or at least topless) is mandatory, as thus baby can do "self-service" without mother even waking up. Baby just makes feeble sounds, indicating hunger, mother in asleep does an instinctive turn to make her nipples available and baby is served. Simple as that.
What comes to gawking part or social acceptance, it is just about maturity of society if situations with baby nursing are considered normal or not. First, it has to be legal at all circumstances, second it mostly should be done without any necessary additional exposure usually considered inappropriate and third, it must be done by all or most mothers, so that it comes out of margin and becomes standard.

This post was edited

I have to admit I was a little more shy being nude during the first 6 months of breastfeeding, I had a massive oversupply and dribbled frequently, it made me very self conscious.. I hated being sticky and cleaning the floors! nowadays it's not such a concern, everything sorted itself out!

This post was edited

It is amazing how a "nipple" can cause such turmoil!!! A nipple has beensaid to be "disgusting," "offensive," "harmful to children,"if seen, even when a mother is breastfeeding her child... I think their "stupidity" is much more harmful, disgusting and offensive than a woman's nipple ... but ... then again, we get it and they don't. You can't fix stupidity!;)

This post was edited

I feel that it would be much easier among nudists since we have nothing to hide!

This post was edited

My wife used to leak like a sieve between feeds so being nude was not an option for her at those times , however she did enjoy the skin on skin contact between her and the child when feeding, so often she would strip off her top when feeding at home , but in those days you didn't breast feed in public unless everything including the kid was covered.
I can understand why people say a child seeing a baby being breast fed will damage them mentally. With most kids raised on the breast it all natural and they don't care. They might even tell you that the babies having some milk.
I am glad many governments have finally woken up and made breast feeding in public a legal activity.

This post was edited