Through the ages

Ive always appreciated how circumcised penises look at all ages, a unique bond between men. I try not to make it the first thing I look out, but instincts are instincts!

This topic was edited
RE:Through the ages

Being cut and in a country where I'm in a minority group I have to admit I always like to see if a penis is cut or uncut when checking them out and looking at style etc..(not to say I don't like uncut either)

This post was edited

Yes, I do think it is instinct but also natural curiosity about other people. I always look and it is always interesting to see the circumcised penis whatever the age.

This post was edited

Good to hear that you appreciate circumcision ,seem to be less common now.

This post was edited

Being cut and in a country where I'm in a minority group I have to admit I always like to see if a penis is cut or uncut when checking them out and looking at style etc..(not to say I don't like uncut either)

I too love it when I see a fellow cut guy. Being in the UK its not a common sight and whenever I see another cut penis theres that internal tingle of recognition and brotherhood. I too like to see the styles and scar lines. I find myself wondering when and how they were cut

This post was edited

JimboJim1815, you express the emotion of seeing someone circumcised so well, and yes that is exactly how so many of us feel and think when we see and admire a circumcised penis.

This post was edited

Im 30 and was cut at 18 (best thing I ever did) it is always interesting to see the diffrent styles of us cut guys. It is a great common bond.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy