Cutting out the mesh in men's swim wear

Al ways hated the mess liners in men's swim wear little story on that ,when I first started dating my wife it was in January when spring came around she asked if I wanted to go swimming I told her sure but I had a old suite and if she could pick me out a new one .when I got to her house I tried it on it fit and I got a pair of sensors to cut liner out we went swimming that weekend and every time I got out of the water my suite stuck to me I kn I w my wife's mother and sisters enjoyed looking lol

This topic was edited
RE:Cutting out the mesh in men's swim wear

How did you manage to cut it out so quickly.
When I tried cutting the pouch lining out of my white swimsuit it was a painstaking operation which took several hours.
Incidentally I don't think I would call the lining mesh anyway as it didn't really have any holes in it and removing it didn't change the comfort or way it looked at all.

This post was edited

As I remember they were like gym or bicycle shorts and had well like a mess liner I just cut it off wear it meet the wast band had them for a few years as I remember

This post was edited

As I remember they were like gym or bicycle shorts and had well like a mess liner I just cut it off wear it meet the wast band had them for a few years as I remember
I've never encountered that sort of liner in any swimwear I've bought.

This post was edited

As I remember they were like gym or bicycle shorts and had well like a mess liner I just cut it off wear it meet the wast band had them for a few years as I rememberI've never encountered that sort of liner in any swimwear I've bought.

It is fairly common for shorts style swim suits in the US.

This post was edited

As I remember they were like gym or bicycle shorts and had well like a mess liner I just cut it off wear it meet the wast band had them for a few years as I rememberI've never encountered that sort of liner in any swimwear I've bought.

It is fairly common for shorts style swim suits in the US.

This post was edited

My swim briefs had the lining that reached the side seam and, since they were centre-seamed, it would be hard to remove without destroying the suit. Better to buy unlined styles, which I've done more recently.

To me, the main benefit is to be quicker in drying (naturally nude is best, but not possible everywhere) rather than the aesthetics although I don't mind that.

The only lining I've cut out is in running shorts. Easier and better without.

This post was edited

My swim briefs had the lining that reached the side seam and, since they were centre-seamed, it would be hard to remove without destroying the suit. Better to buy unlined styles, which I've done more recently.To me, the main benefit is to be quicker in drying (naturally nude is best, but not possible everywhere) rather than the aesthetics although I don't mind that.The only lining I've cut out is in running shorts. Easier and better without.

That's why I like my aussiebums no inner linings. Dry quickly too. Most of my swimwear collection has no inner linings.

This post was edited

My swim briefs had the lining that reached the side seam and, since they were centre-seamed, it would be hard to remove without destroying the suit. Better to buy unlined styles, which I've done more recently.To me, the main benefit is to be quicker in drying (naturally nude is best, but not possible everywhere) rather than the aesthetics although I don't mind that.The only lining I've cut out is in running shorts. Easier and better without.That's why I like my aussiebums no inner linings. Dry quickly too. Most of my swimwear collection has no inner linings.

Have either of you tried tan through suits? They are either unlined or have just a small inner panel in front, and are light weight, quick drying, and less constrictive than traditional suits.

This post was edited

Yes, tan through suits are great. Even the small liner at the pouch can be removed and nothing shows through. Buy tan, brown or yellow colors and there is no show through.

This post was edited

I never cut the lining in my Tan-through, even if it's narrow cut would have made it easier. Would still have to manage that centre seam, though.

A later Skinz suit in a similar fabric is unlined. The combination of an open fabric with the containment or the suit feels different to either a regular suit or fully nude in a breeze or the water. Fishnet mesh also works that way.

This post was edited