RE:Cutting out the mesh in men's swim wear

Can't really relate to mesh liners in swimwear since I have not worn anything more than a Speedo for swimming since 1977. I often cut the nylon liners out of them, but got in a little trouble with some of the lighter colors becoming transparant

This post was edited

I have some Kinkini swim briefs and shorts and I find it ironic that they come with mesh liners, why bother, we don't buy them expecting or wanting that.

This post was edited

I have been cutting the liners out for years from everything that has a liner. I find them much more comfortable without the liner and they dry faster.

This post was edited

Even a Speedo is more comfortable without a liner, a little more give in the pouch.

This post was edited

I have some Kinkini swim briefs and shorts and I find it ironic that they come with mesh liners, why bother, we don't buy them expecting or wanting that.

Isn't the liner just a small piece in front?

This post was edited

Even a Speedo is more comfortable without a liner, a little more give in the pouch.

True, but they are very difficult to remove.

This post was edited

i bought 2 pairs of Kiniki tan thru micro briefs for swimming at the gym They both had liners on them so I took them out tooTan thru

I have a couple pair of Tan Thru swim trunks with the shorter inseam. Neither of them came with a liner. My wife has a one piece and a bikini and neither of them came with a liner. The liner defeats the purpose of tanning through.

This post was edited

i bought 2 pairs of Kiniki tan thru micro briefs for swimming at the gym They both had liners on them so I took them out tooTan thruI have a couple pair of Tan Thru swim trunks with the shorter inseam. Neither of them came with a liner. My wife has a one piece and a bikini and neither of them came with a liner. The liner defeats the purpose of tanning through.

The ones I have now don't have liners, but I had some with them in the past.

This post was edited

Thanks for the tip about Aussiebuns! I'll need to check them out. I can't stand the lining especially in swimwear.
I had a pair of Joe Snyder that I loved and wore until they fell apart. Thin stretchy material and no lining! If I had to wear something to swim, they were perfect!

This post was edited

Never had a Joe Snyder suit, but some of the pouches are quite prominent. I imagine they are quite comfortable with everything allowed to sit reasonably naturally.

This post was edited