Vals-Pals NorthEast Summer Campout @ Ponderosa! - June 30th - July 4th - Pon

Join the Vals-Pals for the NorthEast Summer Campout! We will be holding it where it all all began with our first NorthEast Campout 6 years ago at the Ponderosa Nature Resort in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada area. This is just a relaxing trip where we catch up with old friends and make new ones. We usually relax in the pool, play some volleyball or ladder golf, sit around the campfire, and eat way to much :) We always welcome new friends so make plans to visit the Ponderosa this Canada and celebrate Day/Independence Day! Hope to meet you there!
Vals-Pals! Where Friendly Strangers Become Strange Friends!
www.Vals-Pals.com

This topic was edited
RE: Vals-Pals NorthEast Summer Campout @ Ponderosa! - June 30th - July 4th - Pon

So, who is Val and does he/she have a web site? I haven't been to Ponderosa in about as many years but I always met a good bunch there. Does Val accept singles? How do we know which bunch is Val's? Do you wear a uniform? (:

This post was edited
RE: Vals-Pals NorthEast Summer Campout @ Ponderosa! - June 30th - July 4th - Pon

Oh, Look! He posted a website and I didn't even notice! Silly me!

This post was edited

Yes there is a Val, she is the V of B&V Nudist profile here on the site. We are a travel group that host some casual get togethers such as the one at the Pond, and more organized trips like our fall trip to Jamaica. We are all about meeting friendly people and we do not restrict genders so everyone is welcome. Being your in the GTA area, it is just down the road from ya! We usually have the club banner out at most events, so I am sure you'll find us.

Vals-Pals. Where Friendly Strangers Become Strange Friends!
www.vals-pals.com

This post was edited