photos getting flagged/

Ok I am a bit frustrated now. I had posted 5 pics on my profile that stayed up for a total of 12 hours. One of those was up since last friday and was my verification photo that didnt show any nudity it just showed me with my shirt off holding my sign. It got me approved it is now gone. None of the pictures I posted were offensive or broke any of the rules and i have seen many pictures that were far worse then mine. Are people purposely trying to sabotage my photos? this is very frustrating. I am brand new to the lifestyle, and this website. I am certified and i get no explanation on what if anything I did wrong with my photos. It is very hard to take nude photos as it is when you live alone. I did order a selfie stick. I am following the rules and cropping and editing so they load up right. I feel like they are purposely being targeted. does this happen? I am not up loading the pictures again til i get some answers. I made my photos only avail to certified members plus I reloaded a clothed cert sheet so that is on file. Please help what am i if anything besides being a bit chubby doing wrong.

This topic was edited
RE:photos getting flagged/

I wrote to you and hopefully my message will explain some of your issues with the site.

This post was edited