Feed not updating

Is anyone else experiencing issues with their feed not updating?
Mine has not updated any new info from members I am friends with in almost two days.
I post a comment and it doesn't show in my feed.
I have logged out of the site and re-logged in.
No difference - still nothing is updating.
Anyone else having this issue?
Thanks

This topic was edited
RE:Feed not updating

Im having the same issue, no updates to my feed for 2 days.

This post was edited

Thanks for your reply.
I was beginning to think it was just me.
Hopefully TN will make a correction at some point.

This post was edited

Same here no updates on my feed and my story, reported it but have not received a reply.

This post was edited

Where does a member go to report something like that? Maybe if more of us report the issue it will help. Cant hurt!
Thanks

This post was edited

Same problem here, mine not updated past couple of days.

This post was edited

I'm having the same problem. Interestingly, sister site Trueswingers is updating just fine. It would be nice if the admin would send out a notice that they're experiencing problems and when they expect it to be fixed.

This post was edited

That's a bummer. We just went away for a 2-day (aka "too short") stay at the Jersey shore and were delighted and blessed to meet some friends from the area we were staying in. I had a great time with our new nudist friends (all male, btw) and my husband took a video and pics of me having fun (non-sexual, in this case). I was hoping to upload them on TN but not sure I'll be able to upload now due to this comment. OH well, nothing ventured.......nothing gained, so I can at least try. Thanks for your post. If mine don't show up, at least i'll know it's a glitch (hopefully temporary) with the website and not my fault.

This post was edited

The content you upload shall likely be there, but it won't appear in your friends' feeds.

When I visit, my feed is my usual way of seeing what's happening, after that I'll go into groups or the forum depending on what time I have. The lack of updating the feed compromises the immediacy in responses to others.

This post was edited

THREE Days (and counting . . . . )!!!!

This post was edited

But I'm still receiving the notifications when a fake account "likes" my profile..... sigh.....

This post was edited