RE:Feed not updating

LoL

That and messages seems to be about all that is functioning normally.

This post was edited

Ill second that thought!

Saddest part about it is, I feel certain it is bothering us much more than it is anyone in control of the situation!

This post was edited

Yes I am having the same issues. Feed not updating in the last 3 days and my home page hasnt shown any activity for several days. I am at least glad to hear I am not the only one experiencing these problems. Ive reported it twice to the admins (using the report a bug/issue tab at the bottom right hand side of any screen you are on) with zero response.
My membership is coming up for renewal next month so if this isnt fixed by then, Ill be calling it quits on here. I dont want to go but I also will not pay any more for this crappy service.

This post was edited

I certainly hear you there Ron!!! If I weren't a paid lifetime member, I'd be having the same thoughts about now!!

This post was edited

FOUR Days (and counting)!!!!

This post was edited

You need to submit a bug report if you haven't (I just did). This is the only way TN will know there is a problem.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Absolutely, my feed hasn't updated in a few days.

This post was edited

You need to submit a bug report if you haven't (I just did). This is the only way TN will know there is a problem.John aka cobeachbum

John!
How does one submit said report? I searched but, no joy!
Thanks.

This post was edited

You need to submit a bug report if you haven't (I just did). This is the only way TN will know there is a problem.John aka cobeachbumJohn!How does one submit said report? I searched but, no joy!Thanks.

Windows browser:
Scroll all the way to the bottom of any page. Last item under "Company Info" on the right.

Android:
You need to change to "Desktop Site" first. This is done in your browser settings. (picture 1 - It will say "Desktop Site" before the you change and "Mobile Site" after you change. Then scroll all the way to the bottom. Same place - last entry under Company Info.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

FIVE Days (and counting)!!!!! How shocking !! (not really!)

and yes, I (as many others) have created issue tickets on the matter

This post was edited