RE:Feed not updating

Its a holiday weekend. Dont expect any resolution until Tuesday at the earliest.

This post was edited

But it was first reported before the weekend started.

This post was edited

But it was first reported before the weekend started.

They were probably in holiday mode all last week. I know I was!

This post was edited

Im glad its not just me. Mines stayed the same for 5 days, and Ive tried changing feed settings to show nothing, the back to show everything and no joy. I was beginning to wonder if Id been banned and not notified! Hopefully itll be fixed soon!

This post was edited

SIX Days (and still counting)!!!
will the fun ever end around here ???

This post was edited

Yes.
The same issue since 5days.
But how to fix this issue? Where to report about that?

This post was edited

on most any page (at least on a computer (not a phone)), down at the bottom of the page, there are a couple of places to send issue reports. "Report a Bug" button directly under the "Contact Us" button, or bottom right corner of screen, "Report a Bug/Issue" button there.

This post was edited

on most any page (at least on a computer (not a phone)), down at the bottom of the page, there are a couple of places to send issue reports. "Report a Bug" button directly under the "Contact Us" button, or bottom right corner of screen, "Report a Bug/Issue" button there.

I have done that with other issues and have not received a response or resolution.

This post was edited

Yes, mine has not updated for 6 days

This post was edited

I have done that with other issues and have not received a response or resolution.

from minimalist75

Thats not encouraging at all mate!

This post was edited