RE:Feed not updating

This is getting a bit ridiculous. It would be nice to get some sort of a progress, or lack thereof to at least acknowledge the problem and how it is being addressed. I wonder if with many of us, like myself being on Lifetime Memberships the money is running out. If that is the case things will only get worse.

This post was edited

had not really paid attention until now. you are correct no updates for over a week now.
if it is like most other computer issues i have encountered in my over 40 years of dealing with them, the people who running the software
probably made an " upgrade" which added nothing but fixed something that was not broken and screwed up something that worked fine.

This post was edited

I echo the sentiments of luv2bnudeFL on the lifetime membership possibility. I too paid up years ago.

I did just realize that pics are still posting to our profiles. Theres just no means of detecting new media without viewing the actual profile. Alas.

This post was edited

The same thing is happening to me, over a week for me. I emailed for help but havent heard back.

This post was edited

Same here. MyFeed not updating. 8 days and counting. I wonder TN is even aware of the problem?

Oh they are aware of it if they are paying any attention at all. I, myself, have submitted numerous issue reports from every angle I can. Still nothing to show for it. So disappointing!!

This post was edited

NINE Days (and unfortunately still counting)!!!

This post was edited

I keep hoping that I'll click on my FEED and magically it will appear with current info to peruse.
While that hasn't happened, there has been some movement over the past couple of days.
A couple of days ago I noticed that one entry from my (at this point NINE day old FEED) had fallen off my info.
This morning, that missing entry had returned.
A fluke? Maybe. But at this point, any movement is at least a little encouraging !!!

This post was edited

yes 9 days here any clues whats going on????????????????????

This post was edited

It's not just my feed, my notifications aren't updating either. I keep noticing that friend requests have been accepted but I haven't been told either in my feed or notifications.

This post was edited

to Miner69
on most any page (at least on a computer (not a phone)), down at the bottom of the page, there are a couple of places to send issue reports. "Report a Bug" button directly under the "Contact Us" button, or bottom right corner of screen, "Report a Bug/Issue" button there.

This post was edited