RE:Feed not updating

I have the same problem. Is this a site wide problem or just a few individuals?

This post was edited

to Miner69on most any page (at least on a computer (not a phone)), down at the bottom of the page, there are a couple of places to send issue reports. "Report a Bug" button directly under the "Contact Us" button, or bottom right corner of screen, "Report a Bug/Issue" button there.

I have used the contact us button for other issues a few times and didn't get a response or resolution.

This post was edited

OK...so not just me. All happened at the same time 9 days ago as of today. Patiently waiting.

This post was edited

Mine has been like that for 10 days now. I reported to admin and they have sent a case number but nothing as yet.

This post was edited

Mine has been like that for 10 days now. I reported to admin and they have sent a case number but nothing as yet.

Yep, TEN days (and still counting)!!!

PapaLima - you're the first person who I've heard was given a case number. Maybe that is encouraging?

This post was edited

Case Number 237994A for those who want a case number...............

This post was edited

Case Number 237994A for those who want a case number...............

Is there somewhere we can track progress (or not) on this case? Thanks

This post was edited

Interesting thing is... TrueSwingers is not affected. Usually whatever bug is happening on TN is also affecting TS but not this issue...

This post was edited

Mine has not updated in 10 days now. Even other areas are having issues it seems.

This post was edited

Looks like I'm in the boat with y'all. Mine has not updated for 3 days now.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy