RE:Feed not updating

Looks like I'm in the boat with y'all. Mine has not updated for 3 days now.

That's a new wrinkle for certain!!
Most everyone else hasn't seen an update since last Tuesday or Wednesday.
You're the first I've heard of who had updates to their FEED after that.

Keeps getting stranger !!!

This post was edited

ELEVEN Days (and still counting)!!!

how very sad . . . .

This post was edited

Not just me then. I mentioned them in a comment on Twitter in hopes they'll figure it out soon. I'm going through withdrawals. Lol.

This post was edited

Ive reported a couple of entries in the contact/bug message space. Havent heard back. Am on Day Eleven with no updates.

This post was edited

TWELVE Days (and counting) !!!

[for those of you following this thread, StoneAndy's second entry here (from page six) has disappeared (just as his first entry did)]

This post was edited

Mine has not updated in 12 days. Anyone know what has happened?

This post was edited

14 days and counting :-(
I've messaged them twice - no response.

This post was edited

12 days and no response! And I PAY for my membership .... How bout a REFUND???

This post was edited

I always have at least a few updates a day and by my Feed, I haven't had an update for 15 days. If your business grows bigger than what you yourself can handle, get help! If you can't or won't get help and your customer service declines substantially, you only have yourself to blame for the backlash.

But, trouble tickets, threads of complaints, messages to the powers that be, usually go without response or at least explanation.

This post was edited

Same here, now it says my subscription has expired. So I renewed and that wont go away. Did I just through my money away? Why isnt there a help site on this page? I havent gotten an update in 14 days, Ive posted and dont see that . Anyone have a help?

This post was edited