RE:Feed not updating

I always have at least a few updates a day and by my Feed, I haven't had an update for 15 days. If your business grows bigger than what you yourself can handle, get help! If you can't or won't get help and your customer service declines substantially, you only have yourself to blame for the backlash.

But, trouble tickets, threads of complaints, messages to the powers that be, usually go without response or at least explanation.

This post was edited

THIRTEEN Days (and a big fat nothing)!

This post was edited

Same here, now it says my subscription has expired. So I renewed and that wont go away. Did I just through my money away? Why isnt there a help site on this page? I havent gotten an update in 14 days, Ive posted and dont see that . Anyone have a help?

This post was edited

Same here, now it says my subscription has expired. So I renewed and that wont go away. Did I just through my money away? Why isnt there a help site on this page? I havent gotten an update in 14 days, Ive posted and dont see that . Anyone have a help?

This right here is the reason I wont pay even though I'd like to, there is no support.

This post was edited

Not sure if there is any recourse for paid members.

This post was edited

I am starting to get some updates yay! Only recovered 15 feeds from only 3 friends fro the past 2 weeks but it is a start

This post was edited

Now most of my posts from the past 2 weeks are showing up on my feed... Progress!

This post was edited

Holy UPDATES!!!!
The FEED function is back!!
(At least at the moment!)
And they say 13 is an unlucky number!
Thank you to whomever!

This post was edited

Yes. My feed is now working too but I don think its fully functioning. Only updates from a few friends so far but its progress and at least its working.

This post was edited

I hadn't seen an update in mearly two weeks but now it seems to he fine

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy