RE:Feed not updating

What's ironic is that this thread/section is in the Announcement for True Nudists section of the Forum. Not one announcement that they were aware and working on a solution. I've heard all the excuses that this isn't their day job, but they make money off those of us that pay to be here. It should be a job they care about, even if part time. It takes several seconds to read the issues members are having, acknowledge the issue and post a simple, "we are working on this issue." Simple, easy customer service.

This post was edited

What's ironic is that this thread/section is in the Announcement for True Nudists section of the Forum. Not one announcement that they were aware and working on a solution. I've heard all the excuses that this isn't their day job, but they make money off those of us that pay to be here. It should be a job they care about, even if part time. It takes several seconds to read the issues members are having, acknowledge the issue and post a simple, "we are working on this issue." Simple, easy customer service.

I dont think we should blame those who pay for the domain for service and glitches/issues
Also issues such as glitches do not get fixed quickly. This is also an old server
Anyways, glad its over and its back up.

This post was edited

Mine just started working, after 13 days of the same screen. Doesn't seem to be 100% but it is better.

This post was edited

Just restarted! after 14 days. But annoyed that no message received either that they were aware of it, OR they were fixing it. As a life time member, very annoying.

This post was edited

I must admit I was puzzled as to why my feed had stopped 12 days ago..

This post was edited

I'd wondered if it was just my feed. Mine started again today, after 13 days.

This post was edited

Yes, finally the feed started to work though it doesn't seem to be totally correct for the activity it reflects for the days it didn't provide information. Yes, it's not to customer oriented site that nothing was posted about this issue and when it was 'fixed' nothing again. I did address with a message to team2 but nothing acknowledging that it was read and what was going on. They do have a unique state in the nudism world, not many other sites out there that match this volume that TN/TS has though OhNaturist is slowing getting there and in some ways is better. But glad that it seems the issue has been fixed. :)

This post was edited

I'm going to say it's not actually fixed yet. While I have had 3 entries show up (one from 6 days ago, one from 3 days ago, and one from 19 hours ago), there should be more than that.

John aka cobeachbum

Edit - after posting this, every post I've made in the last few weeks has now appeared in the feed. Maybe as people logon and make posts, the feed will populate.

This post was edited

Thank goodness its fixed. I was being to think it was jus me.

This post was edited