RE:Why Men of a Certain Age Love to Get Naked

I have always loved being naked, it didn't just happen with age. I tried social nudism some years ago and that is time spent best.

This post was edited

I got into nudism later in life and now feel more comfortable around my house or with other nudist friends than I would have when younger. It was always on my mind when younger of more nudist lifestyle but didnt occur until out on my own and then it still took a while to get into it more. I always wonder now what it would have been like in the mens dormitory at college and what level of nudity existed there. When I was in college, I lived in a co-ed dorm so you couldnt run around naked in our section of the floor since girls could come through at any time.

This post was edited

I have been a nudist since 27 years old, when I went to Lake Powell and spent 10 days naked. It had water back then.Now I am 70 and living alone and spend as much time as possible naked. I sleep naked and get up in the morning and sit on my deck and have coffee and do my exercises.I go camping a lot and have several places where I go skinny-dipping and sunbathe nude. Occasionally there is someone there already and I usually ask first and get naked. and they usually join me.I gave up caring a long time ago. At the gym at home and just strip down at my locker and go to the showers or to the sauna nude.

in the morning a get a up of coffee at local store, come home get off my bicycle and strip. take my coffee and drink it sitting in my yard, course it is around 5 am and my nieghbors are not out. enjoy coffee nude.

This post was edited

yes why not enjoy life, work hard many years now time to enjoy, really don't care what others think!

This post was edited

Not for any ulterior motive I just feel free natural and comfortable being naked but I have been a naturist since I was very young !

This post was edited

Grew up on a lake and we were swimming naked with cousins as little kids. Then in HS we had mandatory showers after gym and swam nude in swim class. Ive always been comfortable nude around others in public at nude beaches, resorts, etc.

This post was edited

It was a mid-life decision to follow my secret dream to pursue the nudist lifestyle. I was interested in nudity from an early age and tried it once but was scared that I would be caught. Then when in 7th grade I was able to be naked with other boys in the locker room during gym class which lasted through 12th grade. My nudity was put on hold while I pursued a career and later a family. I was living alone after turning 40 and I had more time for myself and started laying in the sun in the backyard wearing a tan-thru swimsuit. One day I decided to do it totally naked and enjoyed the new experience. I became very comfortable being naked in the house and around the yard that I decided to try be naked away from home. My first experience was at a clothing optional hot spring, had so much fun that I started hiking naked and later went to a clothing optional beach/park and a nudist resort. I learned to accept my naked body as it is and that my nudity was not an issue while around others.

This post was edited

My experience is that as I get older, I am more comfortable in my own skin and don't care as much about what other people think. I am not here to live up or down to other peoples expectations but simply to enjoy the freedom that nudism provides. For me it's about breaking down barriers and people being more open because there are no more masks to hide behind. Some people discover this very young while others are late bloomers but either way, isn't it wonderful!

This post was edited

I was in my 44 when I became a Nudist.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy