Nudity Law in New Mexico

Staying with my brother in New Mexico because I'm best man at his wedding! My brother and I grew up in a Nudist family, so seeing each other naked, his fiance doesn't mind us being naked and is naked herself occasionally. I saw her naked this morning as she went to get the clothes out of the dryer. My brother told me that in this state, you can be fully buck asshole naked in your front yard or back yard, neighbors and police can't do shit about it!! Long as you are on your own property. So yeah you can I got excited to hear that on my first day here. I've been naked outside of front and back and loving it! Just something I wanted to share with y'all. If you have property in New Mexico, even in a small ass town like where my brother lives, you're allowed to be nude anywhere outside without prosecution. But you can't leave your property without wearing a loincloth and any business can deny to serve you cause of ' no shirt, no shoes, no service' law. Other than that, you don't have to wear anything, just a loincloth or something covering your cock and balls when off of your property :)

This topic was edited
RE:Nudity Law in New Mexico

Here is information on the actual statutes. Note that is anyone under 18 sees your exposed pubic area you can be charged with aggravated indecent exposure which is a fourth degree felony in the state. Punishable by up to 18 months in prison and $5,000 fine. And being identified as a sexual offender

https://naturistaction.org/laws/new-mexico-laws/

https://www.findlaw.com/state/new-mexico-law/new-mexico-indecent-exposure-laws.html

This post was edited

Way to jump on this topic in a hurry, clothesfree! Sometimes people's enthusiasm for the nude can cloud their minds enough to make them believe anything someone tells them. One needs to do his/her own research before 'letting the dogs out', every time.

I hope the original poster sees this reality check before he gets his naked ass arrested.

This post was edited

Here is information on the actual statutes. Note that is anyone under 18 sees your exposed pubic area you can be charged with aggravated indecent exposure which is a fourth degree felony in the state. Punishable by up to 18 months in prison and $5,000 fine. And being identified as a sexual offenderhttps://naturistaction.org/laws/new-mexico-laws/https://www.findlaw.com/state/new-mexico-law/new-mexico-indecent-exposure-laws.html

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Yes, I've jumped the gun too much before fully doing research. Though, I was warned not to walk around nude in the front yard because of the neighbors have children. I really appreciate the information and reminder to research before stripping!

This post was edited

Way to jump on this topic in a hurry, clothesfree! Sometimes people's enthusiasm for the nude can cloud their minds enough to make them believe anything someone tells them. One needs to do his/her own research before 'letting the dogs out', every time.I hope the original poster sees this reality check before he gets his naked ass arrested.

Yes, I saw the responses. Big thanks to ClothesFree for the reminder to research before stripping! I was already made aware by my brother and a friend in the area to be aware of children in the neighborhood. So I only walked around naked outside in the backyard instead of the front. Privacy fence is up in backyard so if anyone peeped over and saw me nude, that would be their fault in the eyes of law instead of mine or my brother and his wife.

Thanks again for the concern and reminder, it's really appreciated

This post was edited

I find it really astonishing that in 21th century there are still governments thinking a boy from 12 to 18 dies not or should not know how His dick works and that most men have the same dick as He dies.

This post was edited

I find it really astonishing that in 21th century there are still governments thinking a boy from 12 to 18 dies not or should not know how His dick works and that most men have the same dick as He dies.

Same thing I thought! Even though my whole family weren't nudists, some of my family were and I'm thankful I got to experience that open minded side of them. Nudity shouldn't be a crime, neither should sex.

This post was edited

I hope you had an awesome time at your brother's wedding!
US law is very complex so you need to either ask well-informed locals or do research and have a strong legal background. There are federal, state and local laws and the most strict one applies. In addition, they can be enforced discriminatorily. And if you think you've read everything on say "nudity" than something else related to "decency" or "disturbing the peace" can be applied. A parallel is found with drinking in public. It's basically forbidden everywhere I am, unlike Europe, but I've never had an issue if the alcohol is covered and behavior is controlled. I agree that it's hypocritical, but that's the puritanical extremes we have like Tarzan swinging in the trees.

This post was edited

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Yes, I've jumped the gun too much before fully doing research. Though, I was warned not to walk around nude in the front yard because of the neighbors have children. I really appreciate the information and reminder to research before stripping!

You are welcome. The choice to be clothesfree in backyard with privacy fence was probably a wise one. The legal situation regarding public nudity is quite complex and influences by a variety of social circumstances. Given recent legal events I suspect things may get more nit less complicated. BIPOC naturists need to be particularly alert.

This post was edited

No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service. No such law.

"Back in the 1970s there was the public outrage when businesses first placed signs on their doors saying, No shirt, no shoes, no service. This was a response by businesses to keep the long-haired hippies out of their stores and restaurants. There was no state or federal mandate. Many thought businesses were trampling on their civil rights by telling them what they could or could not wear. But businesses have a right to set their own rules for service. The right to refuse service is now an accepted norm as is the phrase."

Letters from all 50 state health departments stating that there is no such regulation.

Business can establish their own dress code, but it's not backed up by any law.

This post was edited

word - laws aint reflect reality all that much when it come to a boy and his body - im 19 - aint like i only discover my dick suddenly last year hahahahaha

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy