RE:Nudity Law in New Mexico

That is a feeble connection at best and clearly an attempt to hijack the topic and interject your agenda.

Oh ya, my secret agenda, conspiracy mode on, i see

This post was edited

Oh ya, my secret agenda, conspiracy mode on, i see

Can you provide some other rationale for hijacking the topic with a comment that is completely irrelevant? I am all ears. Or is you only response hyperbole.

This post was edited

Oh ya, my secret agenda, conspiracy mode on, i seeCan you provide some other rationale for hijacking the topic with a comment that is completely irrelevant? I am all ears. Or is you only response hyperbole.

When i did hijack the topic? I only made one comment among many, the one who kidnapped him was you who did not stop talking about my comment. Do you have any secret agenda that we should know about?

This post was edited

When i did hijack the topic? I only made one comment among many, the one who kidnapped him was you who did not stop talking about my comment. Do you have any secret agenda that we should know about?
i wonder if you ever read the original post topic before responding with your usual penile focused drivel.

This post was edited

When i did hijack the topic? I only made one comment among many, the one who kidnapped him was you who did not stop talking about my comment. Do you have any secret agenda that we should know about?i wonder if you ever read the original post topic before responding with your usual penile focused drivel.

I am not talking about penises even once, you are obsessed with them and with me, but you know, always agree with the crazy and the retarded, so if, as you say, you are absolutely right now and forever and ever ... in this and in all subjects.

This post was edited

I am not talking about penises even once, you are obsessed with them and with me, but you know, always agree with the crazy and the retarded, so if, as you say, you are absolutely right now and forever and ever ... in this and in all subjects.

The usual response from someone who cannot actual make a argument to justify their broadly stated opinion.

This post was edited

I am not talking about penises even once, you are obsessed with them and with me, but you know, always agree with the crazy and the retarded, so if, as you say, you are absolutely right now and forever and ever ... in this and in all subjects.The usual response from someone who cannot actual make a argument to justify their broadly stated opinion.

I don't need any argument to say that i never talk about penises, you just have to see my posts. I don't know what else you want me to say, i know you are looking for controversy and to bring me down to your level, but i've had enough of that.

So i will agree with you in everything so that you will feel happy and leave me alone.

You are absolutely right, in this and in everything forever and ever.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy