Getting braver.

I stepped out of my comfort zone, the back yard with a privacy fence, last night and went into the side yard with no fence and next to a busy street. I know most are saying that's no big deal it was dark out but it is to me because I'm afraid I'll get caught by somebody other than the neighbors that were cool when they caught me in the back yard and have to register as a sex offender. It felt great and was such a rush with the cars going by.

This topic was edited
RE:Getting braver.

it is fun to push the limits and step out of your comfort zone good for you

This post was edited

I stepped out of my comfort zone, the back yard with a privacy fence, last night and went into the side yard with no fence and next to a busy street. I know most are saying that's no big deal it was dark out but it is to me because I'm afraid I'll get caught by somebody other than the neighbors that were cool when they caught me in the back yard and have to register as a sex offender. It felt great and was such a rush with the cars going by.

Yea it does take time....You can go half dressed or like you did at night....The odds of someone seeing you as the drive by?. The time they process it they are a block away....lol....I usually water my grass with no pants on, and Id say its more noticeable if they see your back side? IMO

Like I said before, my closest neighbor I came straight out and told....asked her if day time or night was best to see me nude....She said daylight so she could gawk at me.....So I promptly met her in my yard wearing nothing .....we talked for 15 minutes ...she was so nervous and I was the one wearing nothing!!!!!....At one point I said will you please look down....and said Toda...there it is...!.I think now she enjoys it, comes out and visits and we catch up when im watering....She still is funny as she for the most part looks upward! LOL....just to funny

Wish I could get her to try but she is a very introverted woman.....Be straight forward with people its best off

This post was edited

SedonaAZ, watch what you ask for ~ if she begins to stare at your bottom half more and more during your conversations, all that eyeball attention may bring a rise to the story. Not that there's anything wrong with that amongst consenting neighbors. Even the most comfortable, relaxed nudist male might find the moment to be a little, I'll say, inciting. And who knows, maybe your 'rising to the occasion' will be what finally brings your neighbor out of her introverted shell and into a new world of free-thinking. Be careful and good luck!

This post was edited

Yes little steps around your house is a good thing. Just remember that driving do you look at what is going on on the side areas or you texting lol
But some walking by is a different story. Sitting down helps a lot, putting a chair out there may help.
Also look for perspective from the road. What do others see when looking at your side yard ?

This post was edited

I have neighbors who can see me when I'm outside, but they're only here on weekends. They live in Denver during the week. After two years of passing up good weekend nude deck time, I finally asked him (his wife was in town) if they'd mind if I was out on my deck or in the front yard nude. He didn't care at all, and in a later text message, said his wife "couldn't care less". Now, I freely walk outside without fear of offending anyone. If your neighbors are pretty cool people, go talk to them; you'll probably be pleasantly surprised at how accepting they are of your nudism.

This post was edited

We moved but the best thing I did was tell the neighbors they were cool about it the one neighbors wife use to work out a lot more In the yard I got smiles and waved hi from her

This post was edited

I think . Most people are cool about as long as your not lude

This post was edited

I think you mean lewd.

This post was edited

I think you mean lewd.
When you're pushing your boundaries, you're allowed to be not lude, not crewd, just newd!

This post was edited

I think you mean lewd.When you're pushing your boundaries, you're allowed to be not lude, not crewd, just newd!

To stey in the saim vain - you can be on 'ludes when you're newd, just don't be rewd!

Does anyone here even remember quaaludes? Man I'm getting old.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy