RE:Getting braver.

I was just thinking, why are we "brave" anytime we are naked? Let me explainWhat is it that makes us brave for being who we are, would we say we're brave if we like a particular food, music or anything else? Who's feelings are we validating, our own because we don't want to wear clothes or other people who feel we shouldn't be naked?Curious what other people think? Is that just my thoughts or does anyone else feel similar?Probably because society likes conformity and being naked fights that? Or because so many of us live in areas under puritanical laws that - particularly in public - we'd be effectively flaunting. That said, I've never heard anyone refer to themselves as "brave" as they, say, take a swig of beer in a community where public intoxication is illegal...!(And sometimes we put the pressure on ourselves and consider ourselves "brave" when we fight our own preconceptions - I know I did when I tried driving nude the first time!!)

I'm fighting the nude driving concept now. Is the reward worth the risk?

This post was edited

I'm fighting the nude driving concept now. Is the reward worth the risk?
Honestly, I thought people were nuts for even considering it but then recently I was on a long road trip and after a late dinner stop, when it was already fully dark and a warm spring evening, I pulled into a rest area and went for it and was surprised how enjoyable it was. Part of it was interstate, part was a back road. I've driven our boat naked - but that's in open water with no one around and next to no chance of getting pulled over! The feeling was just as good. Needless to say, I drove like an angel!! ;-)

This post was edited

The first time I drove ''nude", I left my shirt on, I was going to Grand Junction Colorado on I70to pick up our Grandson to come stay with us for a couple weeks and it felt great. I don't know if anybody noticed or not and even if they did I didn't care. On my way back from dropping him off I was totally nude and know for a fact that I was seen as there was a 4 car wreck and I didn't have time to cover up and a couple truckers gave me a short toot on their horn and a thumbs up lol.

This post was edited

It is awesome.

This post was edited

The first time I drove ''nude", I left my shirt on, I was going to Grand Junction Colorado on I70to pick up our Grandson to come stay with us for a couple weeks and it felt great. I don't know if anybody noticed or not and even if they did I didn't care. On my way back from dropping him off I was totally nude and know for a fact that I was seen as there was a 4 car wreck and I didn't have time to cover up and a couple truckers gave me a short toot on their horn and a thumbs up lol.

I rarely wear a shirt when driving in warm weather so I doubt that I would wear one if I wasn't wearing shorts!

This post was edited

To some its nothing, but thats a big step if you had never ventured that far before naked.
I was told once that as you get older the adrenaline rushes get fewer and weaker. I beg to differ. At 73 I still get a rush.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy