Men's baggy shorts

All though this post may not be appropriate here on this forum, I think I should share with you- it is hot here in Michigan. Of course it is freeball season. It is freeball season for me all year long. I want to mention. I am still looking for shorts that allows air between my legs and baggy enough for an "accidental exposure".

This topic was edited
RE:Men's baggy shorts

I also am always commando. Hence when you find that type of shorts, let me know as I want a few!
Hickguy M.D.

This post was edited

I also am always commando. Hence when you find that type of shorts, let me know as I want a few!
Hickguy M.D.

This post was edited

Unfortunately, the type of shorts I am referencing, I have not seen in stores. The pairs that I have were my uncle's. It is an old style. Also, I have found several pairs at the resale store and online as a custom order from Etsy. I do not want to wear tapered shorts. There is no point of something tight around my thigh. I want to sit down and my male hood experience air and say "hello" yet be modest.

This post was edited

Unfortunately, the type of shorts I am referencing, I have not seen in stores. The pairs that I have were my uncle's. It is an old style. Also, I have found several pairs at the resale store and online as a custom order from Etsy. I do not want to wear tapered shorts. There is no point of something tight around my thigh. I want to sit down and my male hood experience air and say "hello" yet be modest.

I prefer something moderately tight on the thighs so that I can wear relatively short shorts with minimal risk of accidental exposurse.

This post was edited

Unfortunately, the type of shorts I am referencing, I have not seen in stores. The pairs that I have were my uncle's. It is an old style. Also, I have found several pairs at the resale store and online as a custom order from Etsy. I do not want to wear tapered shorts. There is no point of something tight around my thigh. I want to sit down and my male hood experience air and say "hello" yet be modest.I prefer something moderately tight on the thighs so that I can wear relatively short shorts with minimal risk of accidental exposurse.

I like the accidental exposure

This post was edited

I have found some mesh basketball style shorts at Walmart and i cut out the lining for better breeze and possible visability. The pic is of my newest pair without the lining.

This post was edited

I have found some mesh basketball style shorts at Walmart and i cut out the lining for better breeze and possible visability. The pic is of my newest pair without the lining.

I like to sit down and show mine.

This post was edited

I've settled on running shorts with the lining cut out. I haven't looked beyond the ones I've found, though. Have sufficient for now.

This post was edited

The legs are wide enough for that.

This post was edited

I've settled on running shorts with the lining cut out. I haven't looked beyond the ones I've found, though. Have sufficient for now.

Don't own any baggy shorts. Just short shorts.

This post was edited