Being naked at home around workmen/builders

I was naked home alone, working at my desk and just generally playing about with my dick, and had a boner. The doorbell rang, and I thought it was a delivery man, and was going to ignore it, as opening with massive boner would be too much. But when I looked out the window, I saw it was the boiler man coming for an annual service Id forgotten. So I quickly grabbed my gym shorts, and ran down to open. My gym shorts without underpants, did nothing to hide my boner, AND I was topless. He smiled and walked inside. I felt super nervous as I didnt want to make him feel uncomfortable. I took him over to the boiler, and realise my dick was standing straight out. I spoke to home for a minute then excused myself and ran to my bedroom as he started working.
I would have liked to have been able to be naked at home still, and he was super friendly so didnt seem to mind, but him having first seen my boner, I felt I couldnt now undress too.
I put a t-shirt on. But when he was leaving he got super chatty and we had a good 10min conversation. I realised he was trying to make me feel comfortable about earlier.
Has anyone else had a similar situation? Anyone naked when they have work done in the house?

This topic was edited
RE:Being naked at home around workmen/builders

Not naked, but usually shirtless and always without underwear.

This post was edited

Since you were technically only bare chested and the workman was friendly, there's no issue. Erections happen, you were a man among men in your own home, and shirts are after thoughts. I imagine the workman was more inspired and curious than anything else and hopes your boiler breaks again soon. As far as being naked around workers, it's probably best to inform them ahead of time. Meeting a naked aroused man could be quite a distraction in terms of getting a job done.

This post was edited

Being a boiler man myself I would have done an about face and your boiler would still need serviced. I am from the states and one never knows what loose nut is out there going to make a wild accusations in our particular area. Lawyers here are like feeding piranha. That said yes we are very much nudist and could personally give a care but I also know the safe boundaries to steer clear of making the newspaper. Guilty until proven innocent...poppycock!

This post was edited

No, I never been naked to any workman but did like wearing boxer without underwear and with out t shirt

This post was edited

No, I never been naked to any workman but did like wearing boxer without underwear and with out t shirt

Boxers are underwear, but I guess if they are the only thing you are wearing they can't be underwear since they aren't under anything.

This post was edited

Never been naked around workmen but it sounds like it would be great. I know there are a few people in TN who have shared pics while being nude with home repair professionals. But I have never done it.

This post was edited

Being a boiler man myself I would have done an about face and your boiler would still need serviced. I am from the states and one never knows what loose nut is out there going to make a wild accusations in our particular area. Lawyers here are like feeding piranha. That said yes we are very much nudist and could personally give a care but I also know the safe boundaries to steer clear of making the newspaper. Guilty until proven innocent...poppycock!

Wow, the US just sounds a bit crazy, I hope you dont mind me saying. All these worries people seem to have about getting sued, or calling the police etc. as soon as nudity is involved. Thankfully UK is a lot more chilled like that.

This post was edited

It's only happened to me/us when the service providers came on a day they don't usually come on. Gardener, pest control and pool techs have seen me and a few times, my wife, while we were going about our normal lives. Ironically, the youngest pool tech we've ever had, here at this home. He and our bug guy have been the most accepting and mature about seeing us.

I remember the first time he walked back to the pool, and we'd finished some yard work. We had just finished taking our outdoor showers and he walked around the corner. My wife was drying off and I had yet to grab my towel. He stopped and apologized and asked if we wanted him to come back later. I said, "no, it's fine, if you're okay with it." My wife continued to dry off and went inside. I grabbed my towel and began drying off but stood outside and spoke with him about us. Surprisingly, he said that he was fine with it, and it didn't both him. I just said, "if you drop by at a time or a day you're not usually here, you could run into us being naked out here. This is the way we live." He said, "that's fine. I'll do my best to come on the right day or text you first." It didn't happen often, but he saw me a few times after that.

Bug guy saw me in our garage, in my work shed and coming out of the work shed in the backyard. He was the most accepting, in that, he stood there and talked to me for several minutes each time. He'd asked about the bug situation, our family, and life in general. I was most taken back by his complete acceptance to my nudity. Our bug guy we've had for almost 15 years has moved away and we have a new person but same company. He's younger and he arrived to do the monthly service. I needed to talk with him, so I grabbed a pair of sheer shorts I wear to answer the door, grab packages from the porch when there are neighbor about, bring the trash bins in during daylight times.

I stood talking with him for several minutes and then we toured our property so I could show him some trouble spots. He noticed the sheerness of the shorts but said nothing and remained mature and professional. He came to the door before he left, and we spoke for several minutes more. Though we've had good luck with previous service providers and now have new techs coming to our home, I won't be pushing any boundaries with these new people. It's not worth it just to prove some point. The other times were by accident. I won't do it just to do it.

This post was edited

Wow, the US just sounds a bit crazy, I hope you dont mind me saying. All these worries people seem to have about getting sued, or calling the police etc. as soon as nudity is involved. Thankfully UK is a lot more chilled like that.

Are you SURE the UK is more chilled? Even though I am in the US, I'm on another UK-centric board and these same issues come up. Just because it is legal to be nude where others may see you in the UK, it doesn't mean it is socially acceptable. There is a very long thread on nude walks in Sherwood Forest and the harassment coming from those opposed to nudism who threaten to call the police, unaware that the walks are perfectly legal. Users on that board bemoan the backwardness of the UK public in accepting what they view as acceptable in parts of the continent, like France and Germany.

This post was edited

LONG RESPONSE, but... I have something to say.

I am also a boiler/HVAC repairman, and while I would personally be okay with naked client, its just never happened to me after 20 years and thousands of homes. Unless there's evidence to the contrary, I'm inclined to regard most of these stories as just fantasy talk. It likely didn't happen at all or it's been greatly exaggerated. Also, I'm jealous of the OPs persistent boner. Mine would have gone away in like 10 seconds in this awkward situation. LOL

I think it's less about law suits and more about denial of service inconvenience. The odds are the repairman coming to your house will not be into it, feel icky, threatened (particularly if you wave a boner around), and just leave. Then whatever service you needed is not still done, you'll have to find a new provider, reschedule, etc. That's just a hassle, at best. We can get into some real creepy situations too, and sometimes you just have to pack up and go. For a client who's been waiting around for hours or days usually uncomfortable due to a broken system ... it's not worth the risk of the repairman leaving. We are in a 100F heat wave now, and people are waiting 3+ days for repairs... trust me, people aren't risking anything. Extreme temps are life and death almost!

As a nudist homeowner, I also would not answer the door naked for a service provider unless I knew them to be nudists themselves. Or we had a chat about it and it was cool, which has happen a few times as well. Pro-tip: Keep some naked art around. It is a good conversation starter and sorting hat. When they see the art, they will either ignore it (not interested) or comment/ask questions (interested). I'll take that opportunity to share with them that I am a nudist and perhaps disrobe depending on their reaction. Also, if you want a nudist boiler man, bug man, pool guy or whatever ... search the internet for one. You never know what you'll find in your area. I know I am more than thrilled to work for nudist clients... it feels good to do work in the community where clients and I can be who we are, and it's not a big thing or explanation.

But, as a service provider myself, I can empathize with the stresses of the job and how it feels when a client makes you uncomfortable. We have a lot on our plate, and sometimes we just don't need yet another minefield to navigate. We are doing dangerous and dirty work, and we need to concentrate, not sit their wonder if this client is just a nice, happy and harmless nudist, or a perv waving a boner around who's going to try something when I'm in a compromising position bent over an appliance (which has happened). There is also a power dynamic at play here that must be acknowledged ... paying customer vs guy trying to earn a living. Do they need this $$$ more than their comfort/safety? Sure they can leave, but then they just wasted hours of a day with no revenue. Maybe it's been a slow month, they are behind on revenue, and they really need this service invoice to make payments...? See what I mean... you just can't know what's going on with these guys because they are a stranger at your door, and I think it's fucked up to just spring this on someone. Yes, I know nudity is natural and we have nothing to be ashamed about, but we all know that's not the world we live in. The vast majority of the population do not share this opinion. You have to be a bit of a sociopath to just disregard all of that and leverage your power in that moment to force them to tolerate your proclivities, whatever they may be.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy