To shave or wax

I shave I would like to know more about waxing

This topic was edited
RE:To shave or wax

What do you want to know?

This post was edited

G'day,

I shave to and I have seen a full Brazilian wax done on a male by a female and it might be short term pain for a amazing fully smooth look.

Just make sure that the person male or female is properly qualified to do this work

Hope this helps

Stay nude
Wayne

This post was edited

Wayne you are right, short term discomfort for long term amazingness. And yes they really do need to be properly experienced!!

This post was edited

If you have shaved and like it then you must try to either get waxed or try sugaring. You also must include the butt crack. Amazing how different it feels next time you take a shower and was a totally smooth crack.

Yes there is some discomfort but once you know what to expect it is very short term and very worth the feeling. Best of all is that waxing/sugaring last for several weeks and you never have the stumble feeling you get from shaving.

Good luck and enjoy

This post was edited

Have never waxed but thinking of giving it a go always have shaved

This post was edited

Don't hesitate, you will love it.

This post was edited

Thx will give it a go cant wait

This post was edited

I am waxed regularly about every 4 to 6 weeks it has a bit of pain but is ont bad and keeps the smooth look without fear of cutting or razer rash

This post was edited

I get my back and butt waxed about every 6 weeks. A few years ago I tried a Mens Brazilian - I opted for balls and cock but kept a trimmed tuft of pubes. It was not really painful - more like a tugging - I think they used the sensitive wax. Since then Ive just shaved in the shower a couple times a week and have been fine with that.

This post was edited

Just recently my GF suggested that I shave. Since I started, I don't know why I haven't done it before. Feels so good with no hair there anymore. I haven't thought about waxing but, might consider it.

This post was edited